Marrakesh Food & Dinner Experience Highlights
1Immerse yourself in the vibrant and unique culinary scene
2Take an intimate tour with personalized attention from your guide
3Deepen your knowledge of authentic Moroccan culture
4Eat like the locals while you learn fascinating secret stories
Why we chose this tourOur Marrakesh Food & Dinner Experience puts you in the hands of an expert guide to learn more about Marrakesh's history, culture, and people by way of its mouthwatering concoctions. Wander the winding streets of the Old Medina, stroll through an expansive market, have dinner at a family-owned restaurant, and delight your palate along the way! This tour is available every day with seasonal variations and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist JourneyHand-Crafted Insider Experiences
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Small Group Size
Marrakesh Food & Dinner Experience Itinerary
18:00 - Pickup from Marrakesh
- Meet your guide at a centralized location in Marrakesh.
Guided Food Experience
- Start your tour of Marrakesh's best markets and foodie hot spots with a fully guided tour through the food market near the Old Medina, stopping at food stalls along the way to taste Moroccan delicacies.
- Make your way into the Medina itself, visiting local eateries to learn more about the culture and the locals' way of life as you taste your way across the city, discovering the singular gastronomic culture of Marrakesh.
- Some of the flavorful specialties you'll taste along the way include coconut macaroons, pastilla, local pastries like briwate and ghriyba, harira soup, local mint tea, and msemmen, the ubiquitous Moroccan pancakes.
- The tour finishes at with a dinner a local family-owned restaurant, where you'll taste fresh salads, an array of Tagines, and more scrumptious dishes than we can even list!
21:00 - Drop off at Marrakesh
- Return to your hotel or riad after this feast for your senses to rest and digest.
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
NB - all timings on Marrakesh Food & Dinner Experience are approximate
Ask a Question
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Marrakesh Food & Dinner Experience, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Availability and Pricing
Fully guided tour
Dinner (Moroccan Salad + Main Course + Dessert)
Sampling +10 Specialty Foods (Pastries, Pancakes, Soups, ..) at Multiple Stops
Authentic Moroccan Mint Tea
Personal travel insurance
Please let us know in advance if you are vegetarian or have any specific dietary needs
The tour is not available during Ramadan and Eid al Fitr