Marrakesh, Essaouira & Atlas Mountains 7 Day Tour Package Highlights
01Explore Marrakesh with a unique insider tour of its highlights
02Choose your perfect hotel from our handpicked collection
03Spend the day relaxing on the beaches of Essaouira
04Climb high into the Atlas Mountains and meet local Berber families
05Explore Morocco with local specialists and experienced guides
06Visit the stunning Ouzoud Waterfalls with a trekking specialist
Why we chose this tourOur Marrakesh, Essaouira & Atlas Mountains 7 Day Tour Package explores the ancient streets of Marrakesh, takes you to the breezy and serene beaches of Essaouira, treks through the Atlas Mountains to Ouzoud Waterfall, and whisks you away to the homes of local Berber families for an authentic taste of traditional culture. With on-the-ground specialists, specially curated itineraries, and daily experiences designed to help you escape from everyday life, your Moroccan adventure will be the trip of a lifetime. This private tour is available every day with seasonal variations.
- Hand-Crafted Insider Experiences
- Awesome Customer Service
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Easy Cancelation
Marrakesh, Essaouira & Atlas Mountains 7 Day Tour Package Itinerary
Day 1 - Arrival in Marrakesh
- Arrive in Marrakesh and make your way to your hotel, taking the day to rest up or explore the city on your own.
- Overnight in Marrakesh.
Day 2 - Insider Marrakesh City Tour
- Get picked up by your guide at the point of your choosing, and then start at the Jardin Majorelle to admire its art, botanical gardens, and a museum dedicated to Yves Saint Laurent.
- Stroll to the Koutoubia Mosque, the city's largest, and learn about its Moorish design and high towers that date from the 12th century.
- Continue to Mellah, the Jewish Quarter since the 15th century, and stop at Slat Al Azama Synagogue, a stunning blend of Judaica, Moroccan design, and Moorish touches.
- Walk through the horseshoe gates of Bab Aganou into the Kasbah, the historic citadel, and explore the Bahia Palace's opulent 19th-century decorations.
- Stop next at the Medina, a historic area divided into Quartiers, and home to the city's famous souks and bustling bazaars for over 1,000 years.
- End your day at Jemma el-Fnaa Square, Marrakesh's most lively area, and the perfect place to continue your explorations if you're not done yet!
- Overnight in Marrakesh (Tea and a pastry included).
Day 3 - Essaouira
- Leave metropolitan Marrakesh behind you as you drive through the country's vast and craggy countryside to enthralling Essaouira, a beachside port town.
- Begin with a winding walk through the city streets, stopping at sites like the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Essaouira's Medina, towering monuments, and traditional restaurants.
- Promenade along the beachside boardwalk, and head down to the water for a quick swim, watch some of the always-running soccer games or take a camel ride down the coast.
- Most of your day will be spent here, enjoying the sun, surf, and sand, giving you the perfect chance to unwind away from the crowds.
- Leave the beach and stop at a local women's co-op that produces the famous Argan oil that's in so many hair products now, and then head back to Marrakesh to rest.
- Overnight in Marrakesh.
Day 4 - Atlas Mountains
- Drive with your local specialist out of the city to the amazing Atlas Mountains for a day of pastoral peace and stunning scenic views.
- As you pass through the mesmerizing landscape, you'll have the chance to see and explore a more authentic side of Morocco that most tourists miss.
- Along the way, you'll make stops in a number of Berber villages to learn more about their history and culture, and how their traditional lifestyle has survived until today.
- Continue to your first highlight of the day and take an easy hike to the Seven Waterfalls of Setti Fatma, a historic woman famous for her piety and intellect.
- Keep walking along the rushing waters of the Ourika River, ending your adventures in this mountainous piece of paradise at a local Berber home.
- Enjoy a homemade meal of fresh salad, seasonal fruits, slow-roasted local vegetables, and a tantalizing traditional tajine.
- If you'd like, there's also an option to add a camel ride wearing traditional Touareg clothing before you return to Marrakesh and your hotel.
- Overnight in Marrakesh (Includes lunch, tea, and a pastry).
Optional Add-onsCamel ride in traditional Touareg clothing.
Day 5 - Free Day
- On your free day, spend some time relaxing in Le Jardin Secret, immerse yourself in stunning art at the Museum of African Contemporary Art Al Maaden, or spend the day shopping at one of the city's many souks.
- Overnight in Marrakesh.
Day 6 - Ouzoud Waterfalls
- Meet our on the ground local specialists that are experts in hikes and treks across Morocco, and leave the city for a day exploring some breathtaking natural wonders.
- Enjoy the scenic landscapes as you pass, taking a ride in a Land Cruiser past towering mountains, craggy rocks, and sweeping deserts on your way to Ouzoud.
- This picturesque and traditional village is also host to a number of waterfalls that you'll have the chance to explore, hiking through the serene scenery.
- Take some time to enjoy the sparkling waters around you, and take a dip in the pools before drying out on the smooth rocks that line the rivers and streams.
- Hike to a Berber home and enjoy a homemade lunch in the company of the entire family, taking the time to hear their story and learn about their traditions.
- Take advantage of the many add-ons available for the day, or end with a drive back to your hotel in Marrakesh to finish off your adventure.
- Overnight in Marrakesh (Includes Berber lunch with a local family).
Optional Add-onsAdd an excursion to a local olive grove and to see the unique Barbary apes, or a visit to working water-powered mills to end the day.
Day 7 - Departure
- On your last day of the tour package, we wish you well and safe travels, wherever your journey takes you!
If you have any questions about our Marrakesh, Essaouira & Atlas Mountains 7 Day Tour Package, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Related Tours and Experiences
Middle Atlas Tour from FezMorocco | 7 hours tour From $56 Per Person
Insider Fez Private City TourMorocco | 6 hours tour From $159 Per Person
Chefchaouen Tour from FezMorocco | 12 hours tour From $59 Per Person
Essaouira Private Tour & Surf Experience from MarrakeshMorocco | 8 hours tour From $185 Per Person
Insider Chefchaouen Private City TourMorocco | 4 hours tour From $55 Per Person
Fez Private Tour from CasablancaMorocco | 12 hours tour From $99 Per Person
Rabat Private Tour from CasablancaMorocco | 9 hours tour From $85 Per Person
El Jadida Private Tour from CasablancaMorocco | 9 hours tour From $85 Per Person
Insider Casablanca Private City TourMorocco | 5 hours tour From $60 Per Person
Marrakech Private Tour from CasablancaMorocco | 12 hours tour From $85 Per Person