Marrakesh 4 Day City Break Tour Package Highlights
1Stroll through the local daily market to taste different delicacies
2Enjoy a full guided tour of Marrakesh's Quartiers and Medinas
3Taste local flavors with a full traditional dinner at a family-owned restaurant
4Choose the perfect hotel for you from our hand-picked collection
5Revel in the highlights of Marrakesh in a single day experience
6Explore with different specialists tailored to your every tour
Why we chose this tourOur Marrakesh 4 Day City Break Tour Package is the perfect introduction to the magical country of Morocco, visiting the Jardin Majorelle, Medina, Quartiers, markets, Koutoubia Mosque, Mellah, Bab Agnaou, Jemaa al-Fnaa Square, a number of local restaurants, and more, meaning you'll leave Marrakesh with a deeper understanding of the city's culture, history, and beauty. Combining a historical walking tour with a complete gastronomic experience, from a market excursion to a full traditional dinner, our package is designed for travelers short on time that want to make the most of their time in the city. This tour is available every day with seasonal variations and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist JourneyHand-Crafted Insider Experiences
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Marrakesh 4 Day City Break Tour Package Itinerary
Day 1 - Arrival in Marrakesh
- Once you've landed in Marrakesh, make your way to your hotel for some rest and relaxation or head out on the town to start to experience the magic of Morocco.
- Overnight in Marrakesh.
Day 2 - Insider Marrakesh City Tour (Private Tour)
- Meet your guide at a pre-arranged point and then dive into the rich culture, legends, and stories that lie beneath the surface of this radiant red city.
- Explore the Jardin Majorelle, a green lung filled with local art, lush botanical gardens, and a Yves San Laurent Museum that marks the designer's love of the park.
- Continue to Koutoubia Mosque, Morocco's largest mosque and a beautiful example of Moorish style and design that's been in the city since the 12th century.
- Journey through Mellah, the city's Jewish Quarter, and marvel at the Slat al Azama Synagogue, a stunning mix of Judaica, Moroccan style, and Moorish design.
- Make your way to Bab Agnaou, the famous horseshoe gate, and continue to the ancient citadel of the Kasbah and the Bahia Palace.
- Wind through Marrakesh's Medina and its historic Quartiers that houses souks and bazaars that have been busily trading for over 1,000 years.
- Finish your day at Jemaa el-Fnaa Square, the city's main meeting point and a hub for activity in the city.
- Overnight in Marrakesh(Tea and a pastry included).
Day 3 - Marrakesh Food & Dinner Experience (Shared Group Tour)
- Dive into Morocco and Marrakesh with a food experience that shows you the most captivating flavors and scents of this incomparable cuisine.
- The day begins with a guided tour through the traditional market near the Old Medina, where you'll stop at stalls along the way for food tastings.
- As you wander the walkways, you'll see the different spices and produce that abounds, learning about home-cooking in Morocco from your expert guide.
- Head further into the Medina, visiting local restaurants along the way to taste their house specials and meet the owners.
- You'll try pastilla, coconut macaroons, local pastries, harira soup, local mint tea, and msemmen, the world-famous Moroccan pancakes.
- End the day with a traditional dinner at a family-owned restaurant in the city and enjoy salads, tagines, and a dazzling array of side dishes.
- Overnight in Marrakesh (Includes full dinner, tasting with 10 specialty foods, and traditional tea).
Day 4 - Departure
- On your last day of the tour, we wish you safe travels on your journey, no matter where it may take you!
NB - all timings on Marrakesh 4 Day City Break Tour Package are approximate
Ask a Question
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Marrakesh 4 Day City Break Tour Package, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
All touring and accomodation
Meals & Tastings as mentioned in the itinerary
Anything not mentioned above
Personal travel insurance
Each day will be led by a local guide to provide an enhanced experience along Tourist Journey's values.
You can choose your hotel from our hand-picked selection during the booking process.
The order of the days might change because we optimize the itinerary to provide the best experience.
Please let us know in advance if you are vegetarian or have any specific dietary needs