Manarola Wine Tasting Experience (Cinque Terre) Highlights
01Plunge into the viticultural heritage and tradition of Manarola
02Taste wines in an underground cellar, surrounded by barrels
03Learn the difference between the various varietals grown here
04Eat homemade focaccia and enjoy Cinque Terre DOC wines
Why we chose this tourOur Manarola Wine Tasting Experience puts you in the hands of a local winemaker and member of the foundation that helps preserve the village's traditional cultural heritage for a day of hiking, discovery, and tantalizing wine tasting in the heart of Cinque Terre's picturesque village of Manarola. Stumble upon ancient churches, twisted vineyards, unforgettable panoramic views, regional cuisine, and more with this spectacular tour of some of the area's most beloved highlights. This tour is available every day with seasonal variations and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist Journey
- Hand-Crafted Insider Experiences
- Awesome Customer Service
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Easy CancelationSmall Group Size
Manarola Wine Tasting Experience (Cinque Terre) Itinerary
11:00 - Pickup from Manarola
- Meet your guide at a centralized location in Manarola.
Guided Wine Tasting Experience in Manarola
- Start the day by meeting your guide, Alessandro, a native winemaker and part of the Foundation Manarola Cinque Terre, founded to protect the village's cultural heritage and traditions, which your tour fees will help support.
- Leave your central meeting point behind to follow the main road down to the waters of the harbor to admire the typical boats and vibrant houses of the village that line the winding streets.
- Climb up to the local cemetery for panoramic views of the landscape below you, and catch a glimpse of nearby Corniglia and then continue along an ancient path through the lush gardens to reach Alessandro's vineyards.
- Learn how to tell the difference between the different grape varietals, dive into the traditional methods of pruning and growing, and walk past the Church of San Lorenzo on your way to the cellars.
- Here you'll have the chance to taste some of his white wine that's from the Cinque Terre DOC, and sample some homemade Ligurian focaccia to end your day of adventures before returning to the city center.
13:00 - Drop off at Manarola
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
NB - all timings on Manarola Wine Tasting Experience (Cinque Terre) are approximate
Ask a Question
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Manarola Wine Tasting Experience (Cinque Terre), please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Fully guided tour
Wine tasting of a Cinque Terre DOC white wine & focaccia
Donation to the Foundation Manarola Cinque Terre
Meals & beverages not mentioned
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
Sunglasses & sunscreen
The drinking age in Italy is 18 years old.
Related Tours and Experiences
Monreale Private E Bike TourItaly | 4 hours tour From $89 Per Person
Mondello Beach Bike TourItaly | 4 hours tour From $65 Per Person
Palermo Street Food Bike TourItaly | 3 hours tour From $59 Per Person
Palermo Old Town Bike TourItaly | 3 hours tour From $49 Per Person
13 Day Italy Food & Wine Journey Tour PackageItaly | 13 days package From $2,254 Per Person
Best of Venice, Verona & Milan 9 Day Tour PackageItaly | 9 days package From $1,202 Per Person
Venice Food & Wine TourItaly | 3 hours tour From $89 Per Person
Venice Food & Market TourItaly | 3 hours tour From $89 Per Person
Catania Street Food Evening TourItaly | 3 hours tour From $55 Per Person
Palermo Wine Tasting TourItaly | 3 hours tour From $85 Per Person