Madrid Wine & Tapas Experience Highlights
1Hop from bar to bar as you soak up the city's special atmosphere
2Explore the hidden side of the city with a real madrileño
3Dive into the history of the city through its streets and cuisine
4Taste delicious tapas and fantastic wines along your tour
Why we chose this tourOur Madrid Wine & Tapas Experience takes you to the hidden streets and tucked away bars that make up the best of Madrid's world-famous tapas culture, showing you the best tastes and hotspots with the help of an experienced local guide there to help you every step of the way. Seize the chance to taste ten different tapas, all accompanied by local wines chosen to perfectly balance out the flavors of the food. This tour is available every day and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist JourneyHand-Crafted Insider Experiences
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Madrid Wine & Tapas Experience Itinerary
12:30/19:30 - Pickup from Madrid
- You will be picked up from a centralized location in Madrid. Please be there 5-10 minutes before the departure time.
Guided Wine & Tapas Experience in Madrid
- This tapas tour through both historical and modern Madrid gives you a new perspective on the city, giving you a more authentic look at its most popular hidden bars and tucked-away alleys.
- Meet your Madrileño guide and head out on a typical Ir de Tapas, discovering tapas bars around every corner, each offering you something unique to taste and savor, from regional specialties to local wines.
- After a single tasting at each bar, you'll move to the next, giving you a wider experience of the city and what it has to offer you, soaking up the atmosphere of each different neighborhood.
- The four bars you'll visit have each been hand-selected for your pleasure, allowing you to taste wines and edible treats from across the country with your experienced local guide.
- At the end of the tour, you can return to your hotel or ask your guide for recommendations on where you should continue your explorations!
15:00/22:00 - Drop off at Madrid
- The tour ends at the Plaza Mayor, Madrid.
NB - all timings on Madrid Wine & Tapas Experience are approximate
Ask a Question
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Madrid Wine & Tapas Experience, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Availability and Pricing
Fully guided tour with an expert local guide
Visit to four local tapas bars. A drink is included in each bar (Wine, beer soda or mineral water)
Tasting more than 10 different tapas (Gambas al ajillo- Garlic Shrimps, Jamón Ibérico de bellota-Iberico Ham…)
Wine tasting and explanation of selected wines
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
The minimum age required for the tour is 9 years old
The drinking age in Spain is 18 years old