Lucca Private Walking Tour Highlights
01Discover the delights of Lucca with your very own private guide
02Visit two of the most famous churches in the city, each different, each spectacular
03Walk the medieval walls that encircle the city
04Discover the famous Piazza dell'Anfiteatro
Why we chose this tourGet under the skin of Lucca with our Lucca Private Walking Tour. Your private guide will show you around the most important monuments of the city, from the Duomo to the famous Piazza dell'Anfiteatro. Walk the walls of the city, and learn more about the importance of the thermal springs and natural parks to the city's heritage. A fantastic way to discover a different side to Lucca. Our Lucca Private Walking Tour leaves every day.
Lucca is surely one of the most stunning cities in Italy, and our Lucca Private Walking Tour is your chance to learn more about it and its importance. We handpick our guides based on their knowledge and enthusiasm – it will be more like wandering a city with an old local friend of Lucca than anything else! As this is a private tour, feel free to ask your guide any burning questions you have about Lucca – they are here to help!
Book With Tourist Journey
- We hand-pick each tour and experience which we offer
- Led by a true local expert full of passion
- Hassle-free experience promise. We take care of everything so you just have to enjoy
- Great memories and the best stories guaranteed
- Easy booking, easy cancelation and best price guaranteed
Lucca Private Walking Tour Itinerary
9:00-17:00 - Pickup from Lucca
- You will meet your guide at a centralized location in Lucca.
- Meeting point: Piazzale Verdi.
Private Guided Tour of Lucca City
- Head to the medieval center of Lucca with your private guide, visiting two of the most important churches in the town, San Frediano and San Martino.
- Walk on the Roman walls that encircle the city.
- Discover the magnificent Piazza dell’Anfiteatro with its scenes of everyday Italian life that evolve as the day continues.
- Admire the monuments of the medieval center and the military architecture that protected Lucca from the Medici.
- Enjoy learning about Lucca in all its forms, from the natural thermal springs to its parks, to its amazing architecture.
12:00-20:00 - Drop off at Lucca
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
NB - all timings on Lucca Private Walking Tour are approximate
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Lucca Private Walking Tour, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Fully guided tour
Lunch & drinks
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
Sunglasses & sunscreen
Cancelations made up to 72h before the departure time will be refunded 95% of the full cost Cancelations made less than 72h before the departure time will be fully charged
Related Tours and Experiences
Private Cooking Class with a Local in VeniceItaly | 3 hour tour From $159 Per Person
Milan Countryside and Wine Tasting TourItaly | 6 hour tour From $279 Per Person
Polignano a Mare Stand Up Paddle ExperienceItaly | 1.5 hour tour From $40 Per Person
Otranto Coast Boat TourItaly | 4 hour tour From $105 Per Person
Homemade Orecchiette Cooking Class in ConversanoItaly | 3 hour tour From $99 Per Person
Mozzarella Tasting Tour in Martina Franca or ConversanoItaly | 1.5 hour tour From $89 Per Person
Martina Franca Wine Tasting ExperienceItaly | 1.5 hour tour From $40 Per Person
Insider Monopoli City TourItaly | 1.5 hour tour From $57 Per Person
Polignano A Mare Sea Caves Boat TourItaly | 1.5 hour tour From $39 Per Person
Insider Ostuni City TourItaly | 1.5 hour tour From $50 Per Person