1Walk the streets of Lisbon under the soft glow of city lights and the stars
2Stroll along the boulevards and plazas that make up the heart of Lisbon to get a more authentic feel of the city
3See some of the best highlights that Lisbon has to offer, from towering monuments to giant suspension bridges
4End your night at a panoramic restaurant, enjoying local cuisine and being serenaded by the sounds of Fado
Why we chose this tourOur Lisbon Fado Experience and Dinner gives you an authentic night of savoring regional flavors and the mournful tunes of Fado, a traditional form of Portuguese music that expresses the soul of this country and the longing of her seafarers. Before you sit down to enjoy your food and the folk music, you'll make a leisurely stroll around the city to stop at all the best highlights that Lisbon has to offer, gently lit up at night under the starry skies. This tour is available every Saturday depending on the season, and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Itinerary - Lisbon Fado Experience and Dinner
20:00 - Meeting point in Lisbon
- Meet your local guide at a centralized location in Lisbon.
Fado show and dinner
- Your romantic tour of Lisbon by night begins at Praça Marquês do Pombal, a busy roundabout with a statue of modern Lisbon's designer in the middle, before you stroll along the Avenida da Liberdade, a huge thoroughfare that passes by towering skyscrapers and exclusive boutiques.
- Once you reach Praça do Comércio on the banks of the Tragus River, built on the ruins of the Royal Palace and rebuilt after an earthquake in 1755, to admire some of the fascinating architecture, like the intricate Rua Augusta Arch and the bronze statue of King Joseph I.
- Wandering along the riverside, you'll continue under the glowing lights of the city to the Padrão dos Descobrimentos, a beautiful and intriguing sculpture to honor the country's Golden Age of exploration.
- The next stop is Belém Tower, a 16th century fortification that serves as a ceremonial gateway to Lisbon, and a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- The last part of the walking tour gives you a minute to stop and take in the sights, including a monastery, Mosteiro dos Jerónimos, the very impressive Lisbon Bridge, and the enormous Christo Rei statue and shrine.
- Your evening ends at a local restaurant, where you can soak in the soulful sounds of Fado, a traditional form of folk music created by sailors, as well as other types of music and some delicious local specialties to wrap up this amazing tour by night.
Drop off in Lisbon
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
If you have any questions about our Lisbon Fado Experience and Dinner, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Book Lisbon Fado Experience and Dinner as a private tour, and customize the itinerary and locations for yourself, your family or a small group.