Lahbab Desert Safari, Camel Ride, Quad Experience & Private Beach Access at Palm Jumeirah from Dubai Highlights
1Soak in views of Burj al Arab, the Gulf, and downtown Dubai's skyline
2Admire sweeping panoramic views of the vast sands around you
3Rinse off at a private beachside pool on Palm Jumeirah
4Try out dune-bashing and sand-boarding in the stunning desert
Why we chose this tourOur Lahbab Desert Safari, Camel Ride, Quad Experience & Private Beach Access at Palm Jumeirah from Dubai combines some of the area's most unique experiences in a single package, giving you the chance to dive into Dubai without the hassle of planning or stress of missing something magical. Fly across the red sands of the Lahbab Desert on boards, ATVs, and a dune buggy, admire panoramic views of the sands that surround you, and cool off with a dip in the waters of your private pool or the Arabian Gulf on Palm Jumeirah. This tour is available every day and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist JourneyHand-Crafted Insider Experiences
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Lahbab Desert Safari, Camel Ride, Quad Experience & Private Beach Access at Palm Jumeirah from Dubai Itinerary
8:00/10:00/15:30 - Pickup from Dubai
- You will be picked up from any hotel in Dubai's City Center or Port Rashid Cruise Terminal.
Guided Lahab Desert Safari & Private Beach Access at Palm Jumeirah
- Your tour starts with pick-up from your hotel and a drive to the glowing crimson sands of the Lahbab Desert for some adventures across the towering dunes that line its shores.
- Drive out in a bouncy 4x4 vehicle, and take a short camel ride or just snap some photos with these unique animals, and then make your way further into the desert itself.
- This is also the time when you can add on an optional quad bike ride before the tour continues.
- You'll fly up and down tall dunes, stopping at the largest to enjoy the sunset and take the chance to try out sandboarding on your own, and snap some photos of the gorgeous glowing sun.
- Drive back to Palm Jumeirah, the artificial archipelago that the city is famous for, and make your way to a private beach club for an unforgettable evening.
- Here, you can swim the Arabian Gulf or private pool, and enjoy a complimentary drink as soon as you've arrived.
- Soak in the stunning views of downtown Dubai's skyline, the world-famous Burj al Arab, and the waters that reach the horizon.
- When the tour is done, make your way back to your hotel for some refreshing rest.
13:00/15:00/20:30 - Drop off at Dubai
- The tour ends at the Riva Beach Club, Palm Jumeirah, Dubai. All guests will need to arrange their independent transfer to their hotel.
NB - all timings on Lahbab Desert Safari, Camel Ride, Quad Experience & Private Beach Access at Palm Jumeirah from Dubai are approximate
Ask a Question
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Lahbab Desert Safari, Camel Ride, Quad Experience & Private Beach Access at Palm Jumeirah from Dubai, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Availability and Pricing
Pick-up from your hotel
Fully guided tour
30-45 minutes of dune-bashing in Lahab
Sandboarding, Camel rides (2-3 minutes)
Water & soft drinks
Private beach & pool access. 20% OFF F&B at the private club
Optional Quad Bike Tour
Towels & swimming equipment
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
Walking shoes & casual, loose-fitting clothes are recommended in the summer. Please carry a light sweater during the winter months
Hat & Camera
Sunglasses & sunscreen
Beach towels & swimwear
Guests doing the quad bike add-on have to sign an Indemnity Form before starting. The quad biking segment is solely the participant’s responsibility. Guests are recommended to take precautions when driving as any damage, injuries sustained, or items lost during quad biking are not covered by insurance
All vehicles are fully insured and equipped with safety features to make your journey as safe as can be
Kids below 12 years are not permitted to ride quad bikes
The tour is not suitable for travelers that are pregnant, have back pain, hearing impairments, or serious medical conditions. The tour is unfortunately not wheelchair accessible
The tour ends at the Riva Beach Club, Palm Jumeirah, Dubai. All guests will have to arrange their transfer back to the hotel on their own’
The minimum age required for the tour is 4 years old