La Pedriza Hiking Tour from Madrid Highlights
1See some of Europe's most unique geological features and formations
2Experience a customized hike that fits your needs perfectly
3Admire the endangered vultures and native fauna of this stunning area
4Discover why this national park is a must for hikers and outdoor enthusiasts
Why we chose this tourOur La Pedriza Hiking Tour from Madrid gets you into the wilds of the Sierra Guadarrama range to see the incredible granite formations that are unique to this park. Discover untouched stretches of the mountains while your guide shows you all of the hidden treasures and highlights of this stunning region. This tour is available every day and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist JourneyHand-Crafted Insider Experiences
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
La Pedriza Hiking Tour from Madrid Itinerary
8:00 am - Pickup from Madrid
- You will be picked up from Hotel Abba in central Madrid.
Guided tour of La Pedriza Hiking
- Your tour begins with a pick up from central Madrid and an hour long drive through the scenic beauty surrounding the city on your way to Spain's second most visited national park, Guadarrama.
- This park covers the Sierra de Guadarrama mountain range, home to La Pedriza, Europe's largest granite outcropping.
- With the help of your guide, you'll get to breathe fresh mountain air and discover hidden cliffs, precipitous rock walls, rushing rivers, and untouched alpine meadows.
- See the Elephant and Bird formations, marvel at Sirium Peak, and uncover the Wall of the Dead on your day of exploration out in nature.
- Trek through pine forests as you admire the unique flora and fauna of this region, finishing your day back at the base of the mountain.
- The tour ends with transportation back to Madrid.
Drop off in Madrid
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
NB - all timings on La Pedriza Hiking Tour from Madrid are approximate
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our La Pedriza Hiking Tour from Madrid, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Transportation to and from Hotel Abba
Certified Mountain Guide
Accident Insurance & Civil Liability Insurance
Lunch and drinks
Optional picnic pack: 20$ per person (Vegan or special food upon request)
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
Mountain/Hiking boots or trail shoes
Mountain wear/Sport wear (according to the season)
Waterproof jacket (windproof/waterproof Gore Tex type)
Warm hat and warm gloves (autumn. winter and spring season)
Water and snacks
Custom hikes according to your fitness level, age, experience and preferences
Suitable for babies with baby carrier
No previous experience required
NB: All times are approximate