Kayaking in Vila Franca do Campo, São Miguel – Azores Highlights
1Take an intimate 8 person tour to explore and enjoy some exercise
2Discover hidden gems like hidden caves and precipitous cliffs
3Head out on these glittering waters in comfortable and stable kayaks
4This tour is perfect for adventurers of all ages and experience levels
Why we chose this tourOur Kayaking in Vila Franca do Campo, São Miguel - Azores, limited to only 8 travelers, is perfect for families, thrill-seekers, and those looking to get off the beaten path and experience the authentic beauty of this island paradise. You'll get up close to the serene sands, sparkling waters, and hidden coves that dot the islet with the help of an expert local guide. This tour is available every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday Thursday, Friday and Saturday and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist JourneyHand-Crafted Insider Experiences
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Small Group Size
Kayaking in Vila Franca do Campo, São Miguel – Azores Itinerary
9:30 - Pickup from Ponta Delgada
- Meet your guide at a centralized location in Ponta Delgada.
- You can book optional a hotel pick up from any hotel in Ponta Delgada, Capelas, Caloura, or Ribeira Grande for an extra charge. Pick up would be between 8:40-9:00 am.
Guided Kayaking Tour of Vila Do Franca Islet
- Once you've met your guide in picturesque Vila Franco do Campo, you'll get a safety briefing and learn more about the equipment you'll be using before you head out onto the crystalline waters for a day of discovery and thrills.
- Vila Franca do Campo, like most islands and islets in the Azores, is famous for its verdant forests and valleys as well as its clear waters and breathtaking beauty.
- You'll explore the island itself on a short guided walk before you hit the water to adventure!
- Take time to snorkel and discover the exotic marine life, paddle around the hidden coves and sandy stretches of beach that dot the islet, and learn more about the historic marina.
- You'll cover about 3 miles as you get up close and personal with the stunning scenery and marvelous creatures that call this area home.
- After 3 hours, you'll return to Vila Franca do Campo to rest and refresh as your tour ends and you're taken back to the starting point.
12:30 - Drop off at Ponta Delgada
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
NB - all timings on Kayaking in Vila Franca do Campo, São Miguel – Azores are approximate
Ask a Question
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Kayaking in Vila Franca do Campo, São Miguel – Azores, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Availability and Pricing
Transportation to and from Ponta Delgada
Fully guided tour with a specialist
All Kayaking material (kayaks, rudders and life jackets)
Snorkeling equipment (mask and snorkel);
Photos / Videos
Waterproof barrels (to take your essential belongings with you)
Optional: Hotel pick up/drop off
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
Adequate clothes and shoes for the activity (which should protect you from the sun and wind);
Personal water bottle
Sunglasses & sunscreen
Bathing suit (if possible already dressed) & towel
Comfortable clothes and shoes to use after the activity;
The minimum age required is 6 years old
Please let us know if you have any food restrictions
The tour requires a minimum of 2 people, if the minimum isn't reached, the tour will be rescheduled