Jbilets Desert Buggy Private Tour from Marrakesh Highlights
01Take a safe and speedy ride across the dunes on a Yamaha Wolverine
02Adventure into the real side of Morocco on the outskirts of Marrakesh
03Enjoy a tea break with traditional treats prepared by a local family
04See the unique facilities offered in the middle of the desert
Why we chose this tourOur Jbilets Desert Buggy Tour from Marrakesh is the ultimate off the beaten path adventure for thrill-seeking travelers, and perfect for families looking to get out of the city and explore the rugged terrain of Morocco on a single day trip. You'll see unparalleled panoramic views, meet Berber villagers and enjoy their hospitality, and uncover hidden gems along the way, all while flying across the landscape on a dune buggy. This tour is available every day and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist Journey
- Hand-Crafted Insider Experiences
- Awesome Customer Service
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Easy CancelationSmall Group Size
Jbilets Desert Buggy Private Tour from Marrakesh Itinerary
9:00 or 14:00 - Pickup from Marrakesh
- You will be picked up from any hotel or Riad in the center of Marrakesh.
Guided Buggy Tour of Jbilets Desert
- Meet your guide at your hotel or riad to leave the city behind and cross over rocky wadis, stone deserts, sweeping slopes, and cavernous canyons on your way to your buggy adventure through the Moroccan wilderness.
- Once you've arrived at the camp, you'll have a safety briefing about the buggies you'll be driving, a Yamaha SSV Buggy, and enjoy some tea before exploring the extensive facilities.
- Our partner's base camp is equipped with full garages, ensuring the safety of your vehicles before every trip, and they are local experts perfect for guiding visitors around the jagged terrain.
- Fly across the windswept plains north of Marrakesh as you explore towering palm groves, snow-capped mountain peaks, quaint adobe villages, and meet some Berber villagers along the way.
- Explore remote rural spots and hidden hideaways along the paths before stopping at a local home to enjoy Berber hospitality, and savor fresh tea and homemade pancakes.
- Take one last look at the palm trees lit up by crimson and ochre lights before the white-capped mountains, and then return to Marrakesh to end your day.
13:00 or 17:00 - Drop off at Marrakesh
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
NB - all timings on Jbilets Desert Buggy Private Tour from Marrakesh are approximate
Ask a Question
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Jbilets Desert Buggy Private Tour from Marrakesh, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Transportation to and from your hotel
Fully guided tour
Yamaha Rhino Dune Buggy
Fuel, headwear, eyewear, handwear, waterproof jacket (if necessary)
Tea & snack break with a local family
Assistance & Limited Liability Insurance
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
Passport or drivers license
Closed shoes & comfortable clothing (warm clothes in winter)
Sunglasses & sunscreen
Minors under 14 must ride as passengers
Minors 14 and over require parental waiver to drive a buggy
Photo service is available on site for an additional payment, starting from 50 MAD / 5€.
To best enjoy this experience, we suggest you respect local customs and avoid wearing shorts or skirts
The tour requires a minimum of 2 people
Related Tours and Experiences
Middle Atlas Tour from FezMorocco | 7 hours tour From $56 Per Person
Insider Fez Private City TourMorocco | 6 hours tour From $159 Per Person
Chefchaouen Tour from FezMorocco | 12 hours tour From $59 Per Person
Moroccan Cooking Class in FezMorocco | 4 hours tour From $55 Per Person
Moroccan Cooking Class in ChefchaouenMorocco | 4 hours tour From $49 Per Person
Moroccan Cooking Class in RabatMorocco | 4 hours tour From $55 Per Person
Moroccan Food Tour in RabatMorocco | 4 hours tour From $55 Per Person
Moroccan Food Tour in CasablancaMorocco | 4 hours tour From $75 Per Person
Moroccan Food Tour in ChefchaouenMorocco | 4 hours tour From $49 Per Person
Moroccan Food Tour in TangierMorocco | 4 hours tour From $55 Per Person