Isola Bella & Blue Cave Boat Tour from Taormina Highlights
01Visit Isola Bella, the Pearl of the Ionian, with the expertise of a local guide by your side
02Explore La Grotta Azurra, the famously beautiful blue cave and a stunning spot for adventure
03Cruise along the sparkling waters of the Ionic Sea on a relaxing cruise
04Dive into the cooling Ionic Sea for a taste of la dolce vita and enjoy tasty aperitifs on board
Why we chose this tourOur Isola Bella & Blue Cave Boat Tour from Taormina is the perfect way to spend a day soaking up the stunning natural splendor of this part of Sicily with the help of a local guide from aboard a relaxing boat. Cruise through the waters, enjoying the sites on shore while you relax and refresh yourself. Discover the natural wonder of Isola Bella and La Grotta Azzura with the help of your guide's expertise and leave with lasting memories. This tour is available every day and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist Journey
- We hand-pick each tour and experience which we offer
- Led by a true local expert full of passion
- Hassle-free experience promise. We take care of everything so you just have to enjoy
- Great memories and the best stories guaranteed
- Easy booking, easy cancelation and best price guaranteed
Isola Bella & Blue Cave Boat Tour from Taormina Itinerary
10:00 - Pickup from Taormina
- We will pick you up from your hotel and bring you to the starting location.
Boat Tour of Isola Bella and the Blue Cave Boat
- Start your day with a relaxing cruise through the glittering azure waters of the Ionic Sea, caressed by the gentle sea breeze and lulled by the sound of waves lapping at the boat as you explore this stunning area of Sicily.
- Head towards the Bay of Mazzarò where the local Toarminesi spend their days lounging by the sea, surrounded by luxury hotels and fashionable lidos, enjoying La Dolce Vita, Sicilian Style.
- Visit the incredible island of Isola Bella, a unique island covered in lush flora and comprised of singular geological forms, and understand why this small island has been declared a monument of historical and artistic value.
- Enjoy a refreshing aperitif before diving into the water that surrounds you before taking a look at the Blue Cave, an awe-inspiring natural grotto, before heading back to land.
12:00 Drop off in Taormina
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
NB - all timings on Isola Bella & Blue Cave Boat Tour from Taormina are approximate
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Isola Bella & Blue Cave Boat Tour from Taormina, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Hotel pick up and drop off
Aperitif on board
Representative on board
Lunch and drinks
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
Related Tours and Experiences
Private Cooking Class with a Local in VeniceItaly | 3 hour tour From $159 Per Person
Milan Countryside and Wine Tasting TourItaly | 6 hour tour From $279 Per Person
Polignano a Mare Stand Up Paddle ExperienceItaly | 1.5 hour tour From $40 Per Person
Otranto Coast Boat TourItaly | 4 hour tour From $105 Per Person
Homemade Orecchiette Cooking Class in ConversanoItaly | 3 hour tour From $99 Per Person
Mozzarella Tasting Tour in Martina Franca or ConversanoItaly | 1.5 hour tour From $89 Per Person
Martina Franca Wine Tasting ExperienceItaly | 1.5 hour tour From $40 Per Person
Insider Monopoli City TourItaly | 1.5 hour tour From $57 Per Person
Polignano A Mare Sea Caves Boat TourItaly | 1.5 hour tour From $39 Per Person
Insider Ostuni City TourItaly | 1.5 hour tour From $50 Per Person