Insider Zagreb City Tour Highlights
01Take a personalized 12 person tour through Zagreb
02Admire the city's must-sees on this insider experience
03Visit the Bloody Bridge, Lotrščak Tower, and Zagreb Cathedral
04Ride the world's shortest funicular and enjoy panoramic views
Why we chose this tourOur Insider Zagreb City Tour, limited to 12 travelers, shows off the unique splendor of Zagreb with a comprehensive walking tour through its romantic avenues and old town with the help of an experienced local guide. Experience essentials like riding one of the world's shortest funiculars and watch an ancient cannon fire at noon, seeing a new side of this captivating capital. This tour is available every day and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist Journey
- Hand-Crafted Insider Experiences
- Awesome Customer Service
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Easy CancelationSmall Group Size
Insider Zagreb City Tour Itinerary
10:00 - Pickup from Zagreb
- Meet your guide at a centralized location in Zagreb.
Guided Tour of Zagreb
- Begin your journey through Zagreb's storied past and bustling present when you meet your expert local guide at Ban Jelacic Square, the city's main square that sits in the center of the upper and lower towns.
- Orient yourself at the entrance to the Old Town, the 13th century Stone Gate, and then make your way to one of the world's oldest pharmacies.
- Black Eagle Pharmacy has been in operation for over 700 years, and will delight you with the sparkling array of bottles and medicines that line its historic walls.
- Continue to Saint Mark's sweeping square and iconic church for a quick peek inside before heading to Saint Catherine's Church to admire its unique pink ceiling.
- Enter the Lotrščak Tower to see the spectacle of the ancient cannon firing at noon before taking one of the world's shortest funiculars that is over 100 years old.
- You'll enjoy spectacular views as you make your way downtown, heading underground to visit tunnels built by the fascists in World War II and admire the writing that still stands on the walls and learn about their stories.
- After, make your way to the Bloody Bridge, learning how it got its name, and Dolac, the city's largest open air green market.
- Marvel at the vibrant colors, lively atmosphere, and exotic smells as you make your way through its labyrinthine stalls, and end your tour next to the Zagreb Cathedral, Croatia's largest church.
12:00 - Drop off at Zagreb
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
NB - all timings on Insider Zagreb City Tour are approximate
Ask a Question
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Insider Zagreb City Tour, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Fully guided tour
Entrance ticket for the Lotrščak Tower
Lunch & drinks
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
Sunglasses & sunscreen
The private tour option does not include the entrance fees. You can buy those tickets the day of the tour.
Related Tours and Experiences
13 Day Secrets of Croatia Tour PackageCroatia | 13 days package From $1,579 Per Person
7 Day Secrets of Zagreb & Istrian Coast Tour PackageCroatia | 7 days package From $650 Per Person
6 Day Split, Dubrovnik & Plitvice Lakes Tour PackageCroatia | 6 days package From $552 Per Person
Dubrovnik & Kotor 6 Day Tour PackageCroatia | 6 days package From $519 Per Person
Dubrovnik, Mostar & Kravice 5 Day Tour PackageCroatia | 5 days package From $440 Per Person
Insider Zadar City TourCroatia | 2 hours tour From $40 Per Person
Zagreb Food TourCroatia | 4 hours tour From $65 Per Person
Private Bike Trip at the Dubrovnik RivieraCroatia | 5 hours tour From $115 Per Person
Bike and Wine Tasting Private Tour from DubrovnikCroatia | 5 hours tour From $75 Per Person
Montenegro Private Tour from DubrovnikCroatia | 8 hours tour From $422 Per Person