Insider Zadar City Tour Highlights
1Visit the Roman Forum, People's Square, and the Land Gate
2Enjoy panoramic views from St Anastasia's Bell Tower
3Listen as the waves make music on the iconic Sea Organ
4Take an optional boat ride across the Zadar Harbor
Why we chose this tourOur Insider Zadar City Tour, limited to only 12 people, takes you on a scenic stroll through the streets of Croatia's most continuously inhabited city for an afternoon you'll never forget. See stunning sights like the Sea Organ, Saint Anastasia's Cathedral Bellow Tower, and panoramic views of the fiery sunset. This tour is available every day with seasonal variations and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist JourneyHand-Crafted Insider Experiences
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Small Group Size
Insider Zadar City Tour Itinerary
18:30 - Pickup from Zadar
- Meet your local guide at a centralized location in Zadar.
Guided Tour of Zadar
- Start your evening in Zadar's magical squares and streets at the Five Wells Square, a quaint square that bookends the Old Town's magical history.
- Begin at the 16th century Land Gate, overlooking the UNESCO World Heritage Site of the Venetian Fortifications built between the 15th and 17th century to protect there maritime and land trade routes.
- Walk down Kalelarga, the city's main pedestrian avenue, making your way to Saint Simeon's Church and then the People's Square.
- This sweeping square is ringed by historic buildings that include the Town Guard and the Town Lodge, and is only minutes away from the ancient Roman Forum.
- The largest site of its kind on the eastern side of the Adriatic, the Roman Forum is made up only of ruins after an earthquake in the 6th century, and the center is Saint Donatus' iconic church.
- Get unparalleled views of the city and sea below from the Bell Tower of Saint Anastasia's Cathedral, winding your way to the top to enjoy the sunset as it sinks below the horizon.
- Leave the tower to walk by the waterfront and listen as the one of a kind Sea Organ plays its ethereal music, and watch as the Greeting of the Sun installation comes to life for the night and the tour ends.
20:30 - Drop off at Zadar
- The tour ends at the Lands Gate in Zadar
NB - all timings on Insider Zadar City Tour are approximate
Ask a Question
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Insider Zadar City Tour, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Availability and Pricing
Fully guided tour
Entrance ticket for the St. Anastasia's Cathedral Bell Tower
Ticket for the boat ride across the Zadar harbor
Meals & drinks
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
Sunglasses & sunscreen