Insider Verona City Tour Highlights
1Dive into Verona's Roman heritage and ancient history
2Enjoy an intimate tour of this iconic city's captivating corners
3See the Arena, Juliet's Balcony, and other highlights
4Discover the art and history of the city as you walk its cobblestones
Why we chose this tourOur Insider Verona City Tour takes you to every enchanting corner of this UNESCO World Heritage Site to explore the culture and history of this iconic city that's stood occupied since Roman times. Along with the highlights and magnificent monuments of Verona, learn about the fables and secrets that help weave the complex tapestry of intrigue enfolding this romantic city. This tour is available every day and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist JourneyHand-Crafted Insider Experiences
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Small Group Size
Insider Verona City Tour Itinerary
10:00 - Pickup from Verona
- Meet your local guide at a centralized location in Verona.
Guided Tour of Verona
- Beginning in the atmospheric Old Town of Verona, meeting your experienced local guide to explore the Roman, medieval, and ancient history that pervades every stone of the city.
- Stroll along the cobblestone streets and winding lanes of the city that pass by picturesque squares and open avenues.
- Some of the monuments you'll pass by include Castelvecchio, Scaligero Bridge, the Piazza Bra, Erbe Square, and the Arena Amphitheater.
- Listen to tales of Romeo and Juliet, the ancient Romans that called these streets home, and the medieval society that built the walls that surround you.
- After spending the day admiring the beauty of this UNESCO World Heritage Site, take the rest of the day to explore even further or rest for the evening.
12:00 - Drop off at Verona
- The tour will end at Piazza Bra, Verona
NB - all timings on Insider Verona City Tour are approximate
Ask a Question
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Insider Verona City Tour, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Availability and Pricing
Fully guided tour with a local expert
Lunch & drinks
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
Sunglasses & sunscreen
The minimum age required is 6 years old
The tour requires a minimum of 2 people
The tour runs in any weather