Insider Venice Walking Tour Highlights
1See the most beautiful sites scattered throughout the city
2Discover traditions unique to Venice with an expert guide leading you
3Take an intimate tour that shows you a different side of this floating city
4Admire St Mark's Square and thread through the winding 'calli'
Why we chose this tourOur Insider Venice Walking Tour is an intimate excursion lead by a local guide well-versed in the stories, secrets, and history of this iconic and incomparable floating city that takes you to its most breathtaking sites and monuments. Learn about Piazza San Marco, wander through the winding streets that pass the famous canals, and take postcard-perfect pictures home, along with unforgettable memories. This tour is available every day with seasonal variations, and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Small Group Size
Insider Venice Walking Tour Itinerary
10:00 - Pickup from Venice
- You will meet your guide outside of the Santa Lucia train station near the statue of Maria Immaculata.
Guided Tour of Venice
- Meet your tour guide in the heart of Venice to begin your intimate tour of the city center and the Queen of the Adriatic's labyrinthine streets.
- The adventure begins next to the Rialto Bridge, the oldest of the 4 bridges that connect the Grand Canal, where you'll learn about its history and have the chance to take stunning photos from a nearby rooftop terrace with panoramic views.
- Stroll through the streetts of La Serenissima, learning her secrets and stories from your guide as you pass the small calli and campi on your way to the incomparable Piazza San Marco.
- Learn all about the Basilica, the city's largest church and most stunning example of Italo-Byzantine architecture from your local expert while admiring its intricate exterior.
- Uncover the dynamic history of the square itself, the imposing clock tower, and San Marco's ubiquitous bell tower before your tour ends.
12:00 - Drop off in Venice
- The tour will finish at St. Mark's Square.
If you have any questions about our Insider Venice Walking Tour, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Book Insider Venice Walking Tour as a private tour, and customize the itinerary and locations for yourself, your family or a small group.