Insider Trabzon City Tour Highlights
01Discover the Jewel of the Black Sea - Trabzon City
02Explore the Aya Sophia Museum, the sister museum of the Hagia Sophia in Istanbul
03Take a guided tour of Boztepe Hill and enjoy the marvelous views over the Black Sea Coast
04Pass some of the famous heritage sites of Turkey, such as Ataturks Villa
Why we chose this tourOur Insider Trabzon City Tour takes you to this jewel of a city on the coast of the Black Sea. Trabzon is a beautiful city nestled into the lush forest, and is a mix of Byzantine and Ottoman cultures, which is visible in the charming architecture that lines the cobbled streets not often walked by visitors to this area. With a local expert to walk you through the lush and verdant gardens, paint a vivid picture of the past, and guide you to the most wonderful hidden gems, you'll leave feeling like you have truly seen all of Trabzon. From carefully laid out formal gardens to intricately detailed ancient feats of architecture, you won't miss a single thing. This tour is available every day with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist Journey
- We hand-pick each tour and experience which we offer
- Led by a true local expert full of passion
- Hassle-free experience promise. We take care of everything so you just have to enjoy
- Great memories and the best stories guaranteed
- Easy booking, easy cancelation and best price guaranteed
Insider Trabzon City Tour Itinerary
9:30-10:00 - Pickup from Trabzon
- We will pick you up from centralized hotels in Trabzon.
Guided tour of Trabzon
- Discover on our Insider Trabzon City Tour the Jewel of the Black Sea Coast.
- Take the Besikduzu Cable Car to the top of the hill to admire the incredible views and begin your day with Aya Sophia, the sister museum to Hagia Sophia that houses amazing regional artifacts.
- Stop by Ataturk’s Villa, his favored place in the Black Sea Region that's surrounded by manicured gardens, before heading to the Botanical Gardens and Boztepe Hill for unparalleled panoramic views of the city and the sea.
- The last stop of the day will be the unusual Sera Lake, which was created through the efforts of both man and nature, and is now a unique natural park.
17:00 - Drop off in Trabzon
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
NB - all timings on Insider Trabzon City Tour are approximate
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Insider Trabzon City Tour, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Transportation to and from Trabzon
Fully guided tour
Lunch (Chicken Shish Kebab or Meatballs with rice, soup and salad); Vegetarian options are available
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
Children under 2 years join free of charge but must sit on the lap
Related Tours and Experiences
Ayder Highlands Tour from TrabzonTurkey | 8 days tour From $55 Per Person
Sumela Monastery Tour from TrabzonTurkey | 8 hour tour From $49 Per Person
Ancient Ephesus Tour from Selcuk and KusadasiTurkey | 8 hour tour From $55 Per Person
Southern Cappadocia Tour from GoremeTurkey | 7 hour tour From $59 Per Person
Northern Cappadocia Tour from GoremeTurkey | 7 hour tour From $59 Per Person
Cappadocia Underground City Tour from GoremeTurkey | 8 hour tour From $75 Per Person
Dolmabahce Palace Tour & Bosporus Cruise from IstanbulTurkey | 7 hour tour From $85 Per Person
Insider Istanbul Old City TourTurkey | 8.5 hour tour From $55 Per Person
Cappadocia 3 Day Tour from AntalyaTurkey | 3 days tour From $449 Per Person
Cappadocia 3 Day Tour from IstanbulTurkey | 3 days package From $499 Per Person