Insider Todos Santos City Tour from Los Cabos Highlights
01Wander the Art Gallery Walk, the old Jesuit Mission, and more
02Learn traditional handicraft methods at the Mexican Blanket Weavery
03Explore the colorful and complex history of this unique city
04Visit the ever iconic Hotel California itself for a unforgettable stop
Why we chose this tourOur Insider Todos Santos City Tour from Los Cabos takes you away from the busy beaches and resorts to explore a different side of Mexico, visiting a vibrant village that's one of the oldest and most charming settlements in Baja. Dive into the culture and historical heritage of the area with your expert guide, seeing some of the most scenic sites in the city for a day of discovery and relaxation. This tour is available every Tuesday and Thursday and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist Journey
- Hand-Crafted Insider Experiences
- Awesome Customer Service
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Easy Cancelation
Insider Todos Santos City Tour from Los Cabos Itinerary
7:30 -9:00 - Pickup from Cabo San Lucas and San Jose de Cabo
- You will be picked up from centralized locations in Cabo San Lucas and San Jose de Cabo.
Guided Tour of Todos Santos
- Escape the busy buzz of tourists with a day trip out to Todos Santos, a picturesque and eclectic town on the Pacific Coast of Baja where the desert and the mountains meet for some incredible views.
- One of the earliest settlements to be established in Baja, Todos Santos is rife with captivating history and incredible culture, giving you a chance to dive into the heritage of this area with a regional specialist.
- Your first stop will be a regional sweet shop to sample some of the delicious treats produced here, and then you'll continue to the Casa de la Cultura Museum to explore its expansive exhibits and dive into the region's heritage.
- Continue to the Manuel Marquez de Leon theater, originally built in 1944 and continually renovated for modern use, and learn about the famous Tropic of Cancer band.
- Tour the old Jesuit Mission, Nuestra Señora del Pilar, built in 1733 and offering panoramic views of the valley and ocean below, and finish the day with a stop at the Hotel California that inspired the timeless song before returning to your hotel.
13:30-15:00 - Drop off at Cabo San Lucas and San Jose de Cabo
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
NB - all timings on Insider Todos Santos City Tour from Los Cabos are approximate
Ask a Question
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Insider Todos Santos City Tour from Los Cabos, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Transportation to and from Cabo San Lucas and San Jose de Cabo
Fully guided tour
Panoramic tour around the Pacific coast
Lunch & drinks
Optional entrance to Casa del Ranchero
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
Sunglasses & eco-friendly sunscreen
The minimum age required is 5 years old
Related Tours and Experiences
7 Day Secrets of the Riviera Maya Tour PackageMexico | 7 days package From $1,603 Per Person
8 Day Los Cabos Adventure Tour PackageMexico | 8 days package From $798 Per Person
Rio Secreto Tour from the Riviera MayaMexico | 8 hours tour From $129 Per Person
Mayan Jungle ATV Night Tour from the Riviera MayaMexico | 4 hours tour From $99 Per Person
Premium Catamaran Cruise from CancunMexico | 7 hours tour From $99 Per Person
Tulum Half Day Tour from the Riviera MayaMexico | 7 hours tour From $59 Per Person
Snorkel Experience at Puerto Morelos Native Park from the Riviera MayaMexico | 4 hours tour From $99 Per Person
Tulum Culture & Jungle Adventure Tour from the Riviera MayaMexico | 8 hours tour From $125 Per Person
Bacalar and Lagoon of the 7 Colors Sailing Experience from the Riviera MayaMexico | 12 hours tour From $160 Per Person
Sian Ka’an Eco Adventure Tour from the Riviera MayaMexico | 12 hours tour From $170 Per Person