Insider Taif Private Tour from Jeddah Highlights
01Spend the day in Taif, a city blessed with cool breezes and spectacular achitecture
02Let your private guide show you around the city as if you were an old friend
03Have lunch in a local farm famous for its rose production, used to make perfumes
04Visit the souq, learn how to bargain and enjoy local specialities such as coffee and traditional food
Why we chose this tourThe cool city of Taif is filled with wonder, as you'll find on our Insider Taif Private Tour from Jeddah. Head from Jeddah with a private guide, visiting the highlights of Taif city. See the abandoned palaces and learn about their rich history. Visit a local farm in the mountains, famous for their rose production, used to make perfumes that are sold in the city below you. Head to the old souq market to pick up souvenirs and learn to bargain! As you head back to Jeddah, you will also visit a local art museum, taste delicious local coffee and even have dinner in a local restaurant. Our Insider Taif Private Tour from Jeddah leaves every day.
You will really feel like you have gotten under the skin of Taif with our Insider Taif Private Tour from Jeddah. We handpick our guides based on their experience and knowledge so you can be rest assured you are in the very best of hands. It will feel more like being guided around a city by an old friend, ready to show you the best of the place they call home. This is a jam-packed experience, filled with exciting encounters. You’re sure to come away feeling like you know this corner of Saudi Arabia just a little bit better.
Book With Tourist Journey
- We hand-pick each tour and experience which we offer
- Led by a true local expert full of passion
- Hassle-free experience promise. We take care of everything so you just have to enjoy
- Great memories and the best stories guaranteed
- Easy booking, easy cancelation and best price guaranteed
Insider Taif Private Tour from Jeddah Itinerary
09:00 - Pickup from Jeddah
- You will be picked up from your hotel in Jeddah
Guided Tour of Taif
- Meet your private guide and head towards Taif in a comfortable vehicle. Taif is known as the cool and green summer capital located in Western Saudi Arabia. People come here for the weather (much cooler than Jeddah in the summer months), beautiful scenery, and the town’s relaxing atmosphere.
- You will see the highlights of this characterful city, first passing by old palaces, now abandoned but still full of character and stories. Each one has a unique feel and will give you a great idea about the history of this region.
- Next, visit a local farm for a delicious local lunch complete with tea. You will have the chance to try one of the local cuisines, Seleq, which is rice, milk, and lamb.
- This farm is famous for its rose farms and you'll have the opportunity to learn about the origins of rose production and its significance in the area.
- After lunch, visit a nearby mountainous area, Al Hada, where you will have a photo opportunity at a stunning viewpoint. Maybe even a baboon or two will join you!
- On your way back to Taif, you will pass by small fruit vendors to try unique fruit called Barshomi.
- Head to the old Souq market of Taif in the oldest part of the town. Learn how to bargain and shop for perfumes, cloth, jewelry, antiques, and souvenirs. We will also introduce you to some local shops to see some crafts being made such as the local sandals, perfumes, and gold jewelry.
- Try some treats from the local bakery before starting to head back towards Jeddah.
- The day isn't quite over, however! Stop for a rest on the return journey in one of the local open-air coffee shops to try a famous local tea made with milk and herbs
- Move on to see the first hotel built in Jeddah which was influenced by Italian architecture then pass by the first school built in Saudi.
- You will also have the opportunity to visit one of the art houses with its unique local art collection and antiques.
- Finally, end your tour at one of the local restaurants where you'll get to try some more local dishes such as kabab, fish, or live with bread.
19:00 - Drop off at Jeddah
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
NB - all timings on Insider Taif Private Tour from Jeddah are approximate
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Insider Taif Private Tour from Jeddah, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Transportation to and from your hotel
Fully guided tour, with a local guide
Dinner, snacks & refreshments
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
Sunglasses & sunscreen
Related Tours and Experiences
Private Jeddah Tour with a LocalSaudi Arabia | 5 hour tour From $119 Per Person
Al Balad Old Town Private Tour from JeddahSaudi Arabia | 4 hour tour From $85 Per Person
Insider Al Ahsa Private Tour from RiyadhSaudi Arabia | 8 hour tour From $139 Per Person
Traditional Private Cooking Class & Lunch in JeddahSaudi Arabia | 3 hour tour From $160 Per Person
Red Sea Private Boat Tour from JeddahSaudi Arabia | 8 hour tour From $149 Per Person
Pure Beach Relaxation Private Tour from JeddahSaudi Arabia | 8 hour tour From $139 Per Person
Insider Riyadh Private City TourSaudi Arabia | 8 hour tour From $109 Per Person
3 Day Saudi Arabia & Madain Saleh Tour from RiyadhSaudi Arabia | 3 days package From $1,999 Per Person