Insider Sharjah & Ajman City Tour from Dubai Highlights
1Discover the wonders of the Ajman Museums many exhibits
2Explore the largest mosque in the Emirates, King Faisal Mosque
3Wander through the former Al Hisn Fort's towering walls
4Walk the Al Majarrah Souk, now a fascinating modern museum
Why we chose this tourOur Insider Sharjah & Ajman City Tour from Dubai, limited to a maximum of 15 travelers, shows you the history of the Emirates from historic forts and magnificent mosques to ancient jewelry and traditional Arabian architecture. See the highlights of stunning Sharjah and the smallest Emirate in the union, Ajman, with an expert regional guide leading every one of your steps through these fantastic locations. This tour is available every Monday and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist JourneyHand-Crafted Insider Experiences
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Small Group Size
Insider Sharjah & Ajman City Tour from Dubai Itinerary
9:00 - Pickup from Dubai
- You will be picked up from your hotel in central Dubai.
Guided Tour of Sharjah & Ajman
- Head to the lobby to meet your guide, and drive out of Dubai to reach Sharjah, starting your city tour at the Cultural Square of Sharjah.
- Designed by Carlos Marinas Rubias, this square represents the spiritual heart of the city and houses a number of famous monuments, including the Quran Monument's traditionally Islamic walls, the Ahmed Hanbal Mosque, and the Cultural Palace.
- Stop at the golden-roofed Al Majarrah Souk, now the Sharjah Museum of Islamic Civilization which houses amazing artifacts from across the world.
- Continue to the Al Hisn Fort, a modern heritage village that was originally built in 1823 to serve as the headquarters of the ruling family, and the city's largest and most important building.
- Explore the contemporary Blue Souk, an authentic Arabic market housing everything from antiques to textiles from across the region, and the best place to pick up any mementos of your trip.
- The last stop in Sharjah is the King Faisal Mosque, the largest in the United Arab Emirates and a testament to the beauty that man can create.
- Traditional in style, the Arabian architecture is sure to awe you and provide more than a few picture-perfect snapshots of your time in Sharjah.
- Drive through the Pearl Monument dedicated to the cohesion of the Emirates on your way to Ajman, the smallest Emirate in the union.
- You'll have a chance to visit the Ajman Museum, housed in a restored fort dating from the 18th century, and explore the many items of interest that adorn the walls.
- Discover the little-known history of the pearl trade that was once critically important to the region, and marvel at the spectacular displays of funereal jewelry and pottery that date from 3000 BCE.
- After your tour at the museum, return to Dubai.
14:00 - Drop off at Dubai
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
NB - all timings on Insider Sharjah & Ajman City Tour from Dubai are approximate
Ask a Question
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Insider Sharjah & Ajman City Tour from Dubai, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Availability and Pricing
Transportation to and from your hotel in Dubai
Fully guided tour
Entrance fees to the Ajman Museum
Lunch & drinks
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
Sunglasses & sunscreen