Insider Seville City Tour Highlights
1Marvel at the skyline of Seville, scattered with hundreds of churches
2See Seville the way the locals do when you stroll through its charming streets
3Discover the most important and impressive monuments in the city
4Dive into 2,000 years of Spanish history, learning more about this complex country
Why we chose this tourOur Insider Seville City Tour whirls you past all the key historical monuments and important sites scattered throughout the city in a single day. You'll see all the marvels that Seville has to offer, with an expert guide explaining the rich history and culture of this complex region. This tour is available every day and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist JourneyHand-Crafted Insider Experiences
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Small Group Size
Insider Seville City Tour Itinerary
10:00/16:00 - Pickup from Seville
- Meet your local guide at a centralized meeting point in Seville.
Guided tour of Seville
- Start your tour that covers all of Seville's most interesting and important monuments, and the rich cultures that have influenced the city from Roman to Arab invaders.
- Start in the ironically named Plaza Nueva, the oldest square in city, and continue on to the impressive City Hall in the city's center.
- Continue on to the world's largest Gothic cathedral, the Cathedral of Seville, and its stunning minaret that's been converted to a bell tower, Giralda.
- Stop at the Indian Archives that details expeditions to the New World and the Philippines, learning about Columbus' conquest of the native peoples in North America and beyond.
- Admire the luxurious Alcazares Palace, the charm of the historic Jewish Quarter in Santa Cruz, and visit the old Tobacco Factory that contributed to the city's success.
- You'll walk through the stunning Maria Luisa Park, and the incredibly important San Telmo Palace, now the seat of Andalusian Autonomous government and formerly a school for maritime explorers.
- Visit the historic Bull Ring, walk the banks of the Guadalquivir River and marvel at the Triana Bridge, stopping in a traditional barrio for a more authentic look at traditional Seville.
- End the day at Metropol Parasol, the city's most modern and avant-garde monument, where you'll finish with panoramic views of the sparkling city below.
14:00/ 20:00 Drop off in Seville
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
NB - all timings on Insider Seville City Tour are approximate
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Insider Seville City Tour, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Fully guided tour
Information sheet about Seville
Meals and drinks not mentioned
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
NB: All times are approximate