Insider Riyadh Private City Tour Highlights
01Visit the national museum of Saudi Arabia and its impressive parks and gardens
02Head to the local souq to see where locals shop, and convene, picking up a souvenir or two
03Visit a UNESCO world heritage site, famous for its mud houses and winding streets
04Take in the breathtaking panoramic views of the Mamlaka Tower
Why we chose this tourOur Insider Riyadh Private City Tour is the perfect way to get fully acquainted with the city of Riyadh. You will meet your friendly and knowledgeable local guide as you delve deep into Riyadh's history, both ancient and modern. Visit the national museum of Saudi Arabia and its parks, some of the most impressive gardens in the country. You'll see the Murraba palace built in a traditional style and one of the most important monuments in the area. Visit a local souq, famous for its brass, copper, jewelry, and carpets before heading towards another museum, Al Masmak, followed by a visit to one of the largest mosques in Saudi Arabia. Head on towards a UNESCO world heritage site, the Al Turaif district, to see its characteristic mud houses and walls with a maze of winding streets. Finish your day with a panoramic view of the Mamlaka Tower, the tallest building in the city. Our Insider Riyadh Private City Tour leaves every day.
If you are in Riyadh, our Insider Riyadh Private City Tour is perfect for really getting under the skin of this fascinating city. We handpick our local guides so you will feel more like you’re visiting the city with an old friend, showing you the best of their favorite neighborhoods. We also like to keep our group sizes as small as possible to ensure you get the personal touch. This is a jam-packed full-day tour that is sure to leave you with fantastic memories as you spend your time in Saudi Arabia.
Book With Tourist Journey
- We hand-pick each tour and experience which we offer
- Led by a true local expert full of passion
- Hassle-free experience promise. We take care of everything so you just have to enjoy
- Great memories and the best stories guaranteed
- Easy booking, easy cancelation and best price guaranteed
Insider Riyadh Private City Tour Itinerary
10:00 - Pickup from Riyadh
- You will be picked up from your hotel in Riyadh
Guided Tour of Riyadh City
- Your tour will start at the National Museum of Saudi Arabia. You'll be treated to a tour of Saudi history, the royal family, and everything about Saudi Arabia. The museum includes interesting examples of Arabian and Islamic art as well as architecture.
- Head towards the national museum parks, some of the best gardens you'll find in Saudi Arabia.
- Proceed to the Hall of King Abdulaziz where there is a showroom of old cars that were used by the king.
- Head towards the Murraba palace. Built in a local traditional Najdi style. this palace is one of the most important in the area and a place to get some incredible photos.
- Head towards the Dira Souq, or a traditional Saudi market famous for its copper and brass objects, jewelry, and dresses. You can also buy carpets and antiques to your heart's desire.
- The next stop is the Al Masmak, with its fascinating exhibitions of maps and photographs as well as historical artifacts and artworks.
- Your next stop will be the Imam Turki bin Abdullah Mosque which seats an impressive 17,000 worshippers and is one of the largest mosques in Saudi Arabia.
- A tour around the historical Diriyah is next, home to one of the Kingdom’s most ambitious heritage developments. The mud-brick walls of this district once housed a thriving desert city that was a powerhouse of culture and commerce.
- Head towards the Al Turaif district, the area’s citadel-marked quarter which is now a UNESCO world heritage site, thanks to its low-lying mud huts and maze of winding streets.
- Visit Kingdom Tower or Mamlaka Tower the tallest building in the city which is located by a commercial shopping mall. For a small extra fee, you can head to an observation bridge with magnificent views across the city.
18:00 - Drop off at Riyadh
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
NB - all timings on Insider Riyadh Private City Tour are approximate
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Insider Riyadh Private City Tour, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Transportation to and from your hotel
Fully guided tour
Meals & drinks
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
Sunglasses & sunscreen
Related Tours and Experiences
Private Jeddah Tour with a LocalSaudi Arabia | 5 hour tour From $119 Per Person
Al Balad Old Town Private Tour from JeddahSaudi Arabia | 4 hour tour From $85 Per Person
Insider Taif Private Tour from JeddahSaudi Arabia | 10 hour tour From $159 Per Person
Insider Al Ahsa Private Tour from RiyadhSaudi Arabia | 8 hour tour From $139 Per Person
Traditional Private Cooking Class & Lunch in JeddahSaudi Arabia | 3 hour tour From $160 Per Person
Red Sea Private Boat Tour from JeddahSaudi Arabia | 8 hour tour From $149 Per Person
Pure Beach Relaxation Private Tour from JeddahSaudi Arabia | 8 hour tour From $139 Per Person
3 Day Saudi Arabia & Madain Saleh Tour from RiyadhSaudi Arabia | 3 days package From $1,999 Per Person