Insider Porto City Tour Highlights
1Explore the world-renowned sites of the Lello Bookshop and the São Bento Train Station, both equally and uniquely beautiful
2Stroll through the historic city center, admiring the impressive Porto Sé Cathedral standing tall
3Cruise along the river to see 6 of the city's most stunning bridges from a whole new angle
4Discover the ancient wine cellars used to store the city's most famous export-Port Wine!
Why we chose this tourOur Insider Porto City Tour puts you in the hands of a local expert to discover the hidden corners and secret stories of this town, designated as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Learn the history of this storied city, enjoy the natural splendor that lines every street, and marvel at the murals and monuments that dot the city. Our Insider Porto City Tour is available every Saturday and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist JourneyHand-Crafted Insider Experiences
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Insider Porto City Tour Itinerary
9:00 - Pickup from Porto
- Pick up will be from centralized hotels in Porto.
Guided tour of Porto
- The first stop of the day is the São Bento railway station, the most beautiful railway station in the world, decorated with swirling murals and delicate details on every way, before you head down the historic promenade of Aliados Avenue through the center of the city.
- You'll stop at the Clerics' Bell Tower, a magnificent structure that rises high above the city, the galleries along Miguel Bombarda Street, and the labyrinthine green gardens at the Crystal Palace.
- Leave the green of the garden grounds behind as you walk along the banks of the river, where you'll see the wine cellars lining the river and rabelos cruising along the surface as you head to the final stop of the day, the Lello Bookshop.
- This sprawling store is carpeted in red velvet with winding staircases, and thousands of books line the curving walls: it's a magical escape for book and design lovers, and one of the most beautiful bookshops in the entire world, the best way to end your day in Porto.
17:00 - Drop off in Porto
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
NB - all timings on Insider Porto City Tour are approximate
Ask a Question
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Insider Porto City Tour, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Availability and Pricing
Fully guided tour
Port Wine Cellar visit and Wine Tasting
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
The tour is as well available in Spanish, French, and Portuguese, please let us know if you require a guide in those languages
The tour is unfortunately not wheelchair accessible, please contact us for private options
NB: All times are approximate