Insider Marrakesh Private City Tour Highlights
01Take one of the most comprehensive tours of the entire city
02Avoid long lines by booking an optional extra through us
03Learn insider secrets and stories from your local guide
04Discover exotic smells and sights along with Moroccan history and culture
Why we chose this tourOur Insider Marrakesh City Tour is the best way to see the city, from its contemporary splendor to ancient historical monuments, with the help of an expert local guide to tell you the stories and secrets and stories of the city. You'll discover pieces of Marrakesh you never knew existed and marvel at its unique beauty that hides around every corner. This tour is available every day and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Our Insider Marrakesh City Tour is currently available on request. Please contact us if you would like to book the tour.
Book With Tourist Journey
- We hand-pick each tour and experience which we offer
- Led by a true local expert full of passion
- Hassle-free experience promise. We take care of everything so you just have to enjoy
- Great memories and the best stories guaranteed
- Easy booking, easy cancelation and best price guaranteed
- Small Group Size
Insider Marrakesh Private City Tour Itinerary
9:00 or 14:00 - Pickup from Marrakesh
- You will be picked up from a centralized location in Marrakesh
Guided Tour of Marrakesh
- Your private tour starts with a pick-up from any point of your choosing before you dive into Marrakesh's complex culture and history with the help a local expert guide.
- As you wander the mysterious imperial city, you'll learn stories and secrets of this rich metropolis through its monuments and landmarks.
- Start at the Jardin Majorelle, a lush emerald oasis at the heart of the Red City, filled with unique art, expansive botanical gardens, and even a museum dedicated to Yves Saint Laurent, a lover of the garden and global fashion icon.
- Continue to the Koutoubia Mosque, the largest in the entire city that's famous for its Moorish ornamentation and soaring towers that have stood since the 12th century.
- Explore the Jewish Quarter of Mellah that was established in the 15th century and the incomparable Slat Al Azama Synagogue, which beautifully blends Judaica with Moorish and Moroccan design for a unique experience.
- Continue to Bab Agnaou, a magnificent horseshoe-shaped gate that leads into the Kasbah, the historic citadel that's now home to a buzzing hive of activity, and the Bahia Palace's 19th century ornamentations.
- Stay in the past with a visit to the Medina, the historic district that's divided into Quartiers and home to ancient souks where merchants have been selling their goods for over 1,000 years.
- The day ends at Jemaa el-Fnaa Square, the city's beating heart and main meeting point for locals and visitors alike.
13:00 or 18:00 - Drop off at Marrakesh
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
NB - all timings on Insider Marrakesh Private City Tour are approximate
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Insider Marrakesh Private City Tour, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Transportation to and from Marrakesh
Professional Driver Air-conditioned vehicle (incl. insurance)
Fully guided tour
Authentic Moroccan Tea & Local Pastry
Entrance fees - can be booked for an extra charge
Meals & drinks
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
Sunglasses & sunscreen
Related Tours and Experiences
Middle Atlas Tour from FezMorocco | 7 hour tour From $56 Per Person
Insider Fez Private City TourMorocco | 6 hour tour From $159 Per Group
Chefchaouen Tour from FezMorocco | 12 hour tour From $59 Per Person
Moroccan Cooking Class in FezMorocco | 4 hour tour From $69 Per Person
Moroccan Cooking Class in ChefchaouenMorocco | 4 hour tour From $49 Per Person
Moroccan Cooking Class in RabatMorocco | 4 hour tour From $69 Per Person
Moroccan Food Tour in RabatMorocco | 4 hour tour From $65 Per Person
Moroccan Food Tour in CasablancaMorocco | 4 hour tour From $89 Per Person
Moroccan Food Tour in ChefchaouenMorocco | 4 hour tour From $49 Per Person
Moroccan Food Tour in TangierMorocco | 4 hour tour From $69 Per Person