Insider Lisbon City Tour Highlights
01Uncover the hidden side of Lisbon with an expert guide that can show you all of its best gems
02Learn about Portugal's Golden Age of Exploration and see where Vasco de Gama lies
03Marvel at the Manueline architecture of Jerónimos Monastery and Church and the neoclassical Ajuda National Palace
04Explore the Coach Museum, home to the world's largest collection of horse-drawn carriages
Why we chose this tourOur Insider Lisbon City Tour is the best way to see the city's most stunning monuments and romantic neighborhoods while you learn about the hidden stories and fascinating history that surrounds it. With the help of a local expert, you'll stroll through Lisbon's past and present, discovering the best that is has to offer. This tour is available every day except Christmas Day and New Year's Day and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist Journey
- We hand-pick each tour and experience which we offer
- Led by a true local expert full of passion
- Hassle-free experience promise. We take care of everything so you just have to enjoy
- Great memories and the best stories guaranteed
- Easy booking, easy cancelation and best price guaranteed
Insider Lisbon City Tour Itinerary
9:00 - Pickup from Lisbon
- You will be picked up at the Estoril or Cascais Hotel and taken to Marquês de Pombal Square to begin your tour.
Guided tour of Lisbon
- Your journey through the streets of Lisbon will take you to see marvels of architecture and the city's storied history.
- Stop at Belém Tower, the ceremonial gate to the city and a historical point for arrivals and departures from the sea beyond, and learn more about the men who journeyed the world during Portugal's Golden Age of Exploration at the Padrão dos Descobrimentos.
- Jerónimos Monastery and Church is the foremost example of Manueline architecture and a UNESCO World Heritage Site, as well as the resting site of the world-famous Vasco de Gama.
- Discover the opulent neoclassical Ajuda National Palace, full of incredible furnishings and intricate murals.
- End your day in Alfama, a historical district crossed with winding alleyways and quaint cafes while Fado music spills out from the restaurants and bars that line that streets.
13:00 Drop off in Lisbon
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
NB - all timings on Insider Lisbon City Tour are approximate
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Insider Lisbon City Tour, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Fully guided tour
Lunch and drinks
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
The tour is unfortunately not wheelchair accessible, please contact us for private options
The National Palace is closed on Thursdays. On that day, the tour will visit the Coach Museum
Related Tours and Experiences
Countryside & Vineyard Tour in the AlgarvePortugal | 8 hour tour From $50 Per Person
Western Algarve TourPortugal | 8 hour tour From $45 Per Person
Insider Lisbon Cruise TourPortugal | 2 hour tour From $49 Per Person
Lisbon Sunset CruisePortugal | 2 hour tour From $52 Per Person
6 Day Lisbon, Sintra, Fatima & Evora Tour PackagePortugal | 6 days package From $495 Per Person
Salto do Prego – Sanguinho Hiking Tour from Ponta DelgadaPortugal | 8 hour tour From $60 Per Person
Kayaking in Vila Franca do Campo, São Miguel – AzoresPortugal | 3 hour tour From $50 Per Person
Ribeira da Salga Canyoning Tour from Ponta DelgadaPortugal | 5 hour tour From $109 Per Person
Whale and Dolphin Watching Tour from Ponta DelgadaPortugal | 3 hour tour From $75 Per Person
Pico Island Tour from MadalenaPortugal | 8 hour tour From $99 Per Person