Insider Hue City Tour Highlights
01Explore Hue, the ancient capital of Vietnam, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
02Walk the banks of the Perfume River and the alleys of Dong Ba Market
03Visit the Imperial Citadel, home of the Nguyen Dynasty, Vietnam's last royals
04Discover tombs of kings, the incense village, and the conical hat village
Why we chose this tourOur Insider Hue City Tour takes you into the past and the everyday life of locals in the city where you'll savor the beauty and flavors of this ancient place. See pagodas, craft villages, bustling markets, and the serene beauty of the Perfume River with the guidance of a local expert. This tour is available every day and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Our Hue Insider Tour is unfortunately not available at the moment, please contact us for private options.
Book With Tourist Journey
- We hand-pick each tour and experience which we offer
- Led by a true local expert full of passion
- Hassle-free experience promise. We take care of everything so you just have to enjoy
- Great memories and the best stories guaranteed
- Easy booking, easy cancelation and best price guaranteed
- Small Group Size
Insider Hue City Tour Itinerary
8:00 - Pickup from Hue
- Pick up will be from the hotels of Hue's City Center.
Guided tour of Hue
- This day of adventures begins with a dragon boat ride to the Thien Mu pagoda, the oldest in all of Hue city that reaches up 7 levels into the sky.
- Explore the Imperial Citadel that was home to Vietnamese royals, ending with the Nguyen Dynasty, and the Hue Royal Antiques Museum that's filled with ornaments from their reign.
- Walk through the Dong Ba Market to experience a taste of local life before sitting down for a traditional lunch.
- Continue with visits to two tombs, Khai Dinh King's Tomb that beautifully blends eastern and western architecture, and the Minh Mang King's Tomb, famous for its sweeping majesty and symmetry.
- End with visits to the unique conical hat and incense villages to round out your tour.
16:00 - Drop off in Hue
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
NB - all timings on Insider Hue City Tour are approximate
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Insider Hue City Tour, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Transportation to and from Hue
Hotel pick up/drop off
Fully guided tour
Tips for driver and guide
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
Please note that all travelers to Vietnam must have a valid Visa and medical travel insurance before they arrive to Vietnam
Cancelation up to 72 hours before the start time of trip , will be refunded 95% (5 % handling fee.) Cancelation less than 72 hours before the start time of trip , will be fully charged
Related Tours and Experiences
Ba Vi Village Eco Private Tour from HanoiVietnam | 9 hour tour From $99 Per Person
Hanoi Street Food TourVietnam | 3 hour tour From $39 Per Person
Hoi An Lantern Making Experience, Bicycle & Walking TourVietnam | 4 hour tour From $39 Per Person
Insider Hoi An Private City TourVietnam | 5 hour tour From $49 Per Person
Ho Chi Minh City Private Street Food Tour by MotorbikeVietnam | 4.5 hour tour From $85 Per Person
Ninh Binh, Bai Dinh, Dancing Cave & Trang An Tour from HanoiVietnam | 11 hour tour From $69 Per Person
Thanh Toan Bike Tour & Cooking Class from HueVietnam | 6 hours From $55 Per Person
Mekong Delta Tour from Ho Chi Minh CityVietnam | 9 hour tour From $79 Per Person
Cu Chi Tunnel Half Day Tour from Ho Chi Minh CityVietnam | 6 hour tour From $105 Per Person
Ho Chi Minh Half Day City TourVietnam | 4 hour tour From $59 Per Person