Insider Hue City Tour Highlights
1Explore Hue, the ancient capital of Vietnam, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
2Walk the banks of the Perfume River and the alleys of Dong Ba Market
3Visit the Imperial Citadel, home of the Nguyen Dynasty, Vietnam's last royals
4Discover tombs of kings, the incense village, and the conical hat village
Why we chose this tourOur Insider Hue City Tour takes you into the past and the everyday life of locals in the city where you'll savor the beauty and flavors of this ancient place. See pagodas, craft villages, bustling markets, and the serene beauty of the Perfume River with the guidance of a local expert. This tour is available every day and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist JourneyHand-Crafted Insider Experiences
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Small Group Size
Insider Hue City Tour Itinerary
8:00 - Pickup from Hue
- Pick up will be from the hotels of Hue's City Center.
Guided tour of Hue
- This day of adventures begins with a dragon boat ride to the Thien Mu pagoda, the oldest in all of Hue city that reaches up 7 levels into the sky.
- Explore the Imperial Citadel that was home to Vietnamese royals, ending with the Nguyen Dynasty, and the Hue Royal Antiques Museum that's filled with ornaments from their reign.
- Walk through the Dong Ba Market to experience a taste of local life before sitting down for a traditional lunch.
- Continue with visits to two tombs, Khai Dinh King's Tomb that beautifully blends eastern and western architecture, and the Minh Mang King's Tomb, famous for its sweeping majesty and symmetry.
- End with visits to the unique conical hat and incense villages to round out your tour.
16:00 - Drop off in Hue
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
NB - all timings on Insider Hue City Tour are approximate
Ask a Question
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Insider Hue City Tour, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Availability and Pricing
Transportation to and from Hue
Hotel pick up/drop off
Fully guided tour
Tips for driver and guide
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
Please note that all travelers to Vietnam must have a valid Visa and medical travel insurance before they arrive to Vietnam
Special Cancelation Policy: Cancelation up to 48 hours before the start time of trip , will be refunded 95% (5 % handling fee.) Cancelation less than 48 hours before the start time of trip , will be fully charged