Insider Hoi An Private City Tour Highlights
1Explore Hoi An's Old Town, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
2Discover old temples, pagodas, and the iconic Japanese covered bridge
3See South East Asia's most unique and arresting architecture
4Experience the romance of blended cultures throughout the city streets
Why we chose this tourOur Insider Hoi An City Tour, run by our experienced local partners, guides you to the most influential and incredible sites and monuments in this UNESCO World Heritage recognized city, from ancient pagodas and temples to modern city streets. Your insider guide will weave tales of tragedy and triumph as you stroll the streets, enjoying the best that Hoi An has to offer across its ancient avenues. This tour is available every day and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist JourneyHand-Crafted Insider Experiences
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Insider Hoi An Private City Tour Itinerary
8:00 - Pickup from Hoi An
- You will be picked up from your hotel in Hoi An.
Guided Walking Tour of Hoi An
- After meeting our local expert partner at your hotel, head out to discover the rich history of Hoi An, formerly known as Faifo, stopping at numerous sites along the way.
- This port city was a key stop along the Silk Road, drawing in merchants from China, Japan, France, and Portugal for over 500 years to trade and settle along its streets.
- The town has long been a prosperous blend of numerous cultures, which you'll see in the singularly stunning architecture that lines the streets, and is one of the reasons the town was named a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Start with a walk through the Chua Ong Pagoda, a Chinese-style structure erected in 1653 to honor Chinese General Quan Cong, and marvel at the intricacy of its facades.
- Continue to one of Hoi An's most historic and significant structures, the Phuc Kien Assembly Hall and its iconic Jin Shang Temple.
- This temple is dedicated to the goddess of the sea, an important figure since this is a port town where many have prayed for the safety of both merchants and sailors on their return to the city.
- One of your last stops is the 200 year old ancestral Tan Ky House, home to the famous Japanese covered bridge that doubles as a temple.
- Learn about how the craftsmen constructed this incredible creation and why its such a major city landmark before returning to your hotel.
13:00 - Drop off at Hoi An
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
NB - all timings on Insider Hoi An Private City Tour are approximate
Ask a Question
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Insider Hoi An Private City Tour, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Availability and Pricing
Door-to-door pick-up & drop-off services
Fully guided tour
Lunch at local restaurant
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
Sunglasses & sunscreen
Please note that all travelers to Vietnam must have a valid Visa and medical travel insurance before they arrive to Vietnam