Insider Hanoi City Tour Highlights
1Marvel at colonial architecture, ancient pagodas, and intricate temples in Hanoi
2Visit Quoc Tu Giam, Vietnam's first university build to educate the country's elite
3See the Tran Quoc Buddhist Pagoda that dates from the 6th century
4Explore the one pillar pagoda and the Hochiminh Museum
Why we chose this tourOur Insider Hanoi City Tour takes you to numerous corners of this complex and intriguing city to discovers its rich past and present. From pagodas and tombs to modern markets and bustling avenues, you'll learn the stories that have made this city what it is from a local guide. This tour is available every day and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Small Group Size
Insider Hanoi City Tour Itinerary
7:45–8:30 - Pickup from Hanoi
- You will be picked up from your hotel in the Old Quarter area. Please note, modest dress for both sexes is required for many of the sites, so we ask you are covered from elbows to your knees.
Guided tour of Hanoi
- Begin your day of adventure with a trip to the Tran Quoc Pagoda, where you'll admire its majesty that has stood since the 6th century, and Vietnam's oldest Bodhi tree.
- See the Ho Chi Minh complex, complete with a tour of the embalmed body and the gardens where you'll visit two of the homes he lived in.
- Explore the world's most unique pagoda, the One Pillar Pagoda dedicated to the Goddess of Mercy.
- From here, you can visit the Bat Trang ceramics and pottery village on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, or the Vietnam Museum of Ethnology on Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays, and Sundays.
- No matter what you choose, the next stop is lunch a local restaurant, where you'll sample 8 different traditional Vietnamese dishes.
- Continue to the Temple of Literature, the country's first university founded in feudal times, and end with a trip to Ngoc Son Temple, built in tribute to General Tran Hung Dao that pushed back Mongolian invaders in the 13th century.
16:30 - Drop off in Hanoi
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
If you have any questions about our Insider Hanoi City Tour, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Book Insider Hanoi City Tour as a private tour, and customize the itinerary and locations for yourself, your family or a small group.