Insider Hanoi City Tour Highlights
01Marvel at colonial architecture, ancient pagodas, and intricate temples in Hanoi
02Visit Quoc Tu Giam, Vietnam's first university build to educate the country's elite
03See the Tran Quoc Buddhist Pagoda that dates from the 6th century
04Explore the one pillar pagoda and the Hochiminh Museum
Why we chose this tourOur Insider Hanoi City Tour takes you to numerous corners of this complex and intriguing city to discovers its rich past and present. From pagodas and tombs to modern markets and bustling avenues, you'll learn the stories that have made this city what it is from a local guide. This tour is available every day and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist Journey
- Hand-Crafted Insider Experiences
- Awesome Customer Service
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Easy Cancelation
Insider Hanoi City Tour Itinerary
7:45–8:30 - Pickup from Hanoi
- You will be picked up from your hotel in the Old Quarter area. Please note, modest dress for both sexes is required for many of the sites, so we ask you are covered from elbows to your knees.
Guided tour of Hanoi
- Begin your day of adventure with a trip to the Tran Quoc Pagoda, where you'll admire its majesty that has stood since the 6th century, and Vietnam's oldest Bodhi tree.
- See the Ho Chi Minh complex, complete with a tour of the embalmed body and the gardens where you'll visit two of the homes he lived in.
- Explore the world's most unique pagoda, the One Pillar Pagoda dedicated to the Goddess of Mercy.
- From here, you can visit the Bat Trang ceramics and pottery village on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, or the Vietnam Museum of Ethnology on Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays, and Sundays.
- No matter what you choose, the next stop is lunch a local restaurant, where you'll sample 8 different traditional Vietnamese dishes.
- Continue to the Temple of Literature, the country's first university founded in feudal times, and end with a trip to Ngoc Son Temple, built in tribute to General Tran Hung Dao that pushed back Mongolian invaders in the 13th century.
16:30 - Drop off in Hanoi
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
NB - all timings on Insider Hanoi City Tour are approximate
Ask a Question
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Insider Hanoi City Tour, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Transportation to and from Hanoi
Hotel pick up/drop off
Fully guided tour
Water Puppet Show
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
Please note that all travelers to Vietnam must have a valid Visa and medical travel insurance before they arrive to Vietnam
Special Cancelation Policy: Cancelation up to 48 hours before the start time of trip , will be refunded 95% (5 % handling fee.) Cancelation less than 48 hours before the start time of trip , will be fully charged
Related Tours and Experiences
Best of Ho Chi Minh City & Mekong Delta 5 Day Tour PackageVietnam | 5 days package From $289 Per Person
Best of Hanoi and Nin Binh 5 Day Tour PackageVietnam | 5 days package From $249 Per Person
Ba Vi Village Eco Private Tour from HanoiVietnam | 10 hours tour From $59 Per Person
Hanoi Street Food TourVietnam | 3 hours tour From $49 Per Person
Hoi An Lantern Making Experience, Bicycle & Walking TourVietnam | 4 hours tour From $49 Per Person
Insider Hoi An Private City TourVietnam | 5 hours tour From $49 Per Person
Ho Chi Minh City Private Street Food Tour by MotorbikeVietnam | 4 hours tour From $69 Per Person
Exquisite Vietnam 13 Day Private Package TourVietnam | 13 days package From $2,699 Per Person
15 Day Vietnam Wellbeing & Yoga Private Package TourVietnam | 15 days tour From $5,395 Per Person
Flavors of Vietnam – 12 Day Gastronomical Private Package TourVietnam | 12 days package From $2,219 Per Person