Insider Dubai City Tour Highlights
1Enjoy the views from the 124th floor of Burj Khalifa
2Discover the mystery of the decadent gold and spice souk
3Tour the expansive Dubai Museum's marvelous exhibits
4Stroll the bustling alleys of Souk Madinat Jumeirah
Why we chose this tourOur Insider Dubai City Tour is limited to only 15 travelers, giving you a more personalized experience as you learn about the history of this modern marvel and explore many of its incredible highlights from historic ancient forts to cutting-edge skyscrapers. You'll visit the world's tallest building and largest shopping mall, wander glittering avenues that trail around the Arabian Gulf and discover man-made marvels that will take your breath away. This tour is available every Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist JourneyHand-Crafted Insider Experiences
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Small Group Size
Insider Dubai City Tour Itinerary
8:30 - Pickup from Dubai
- You will be picked up from your hotel in central Dubai.
Guided Tour of Dubai
- Start your exploration of this former fishing village by meeting your guide in your hotel lobby and then making your way to Al Bastakiya, or the Al Fahidi historical district.
- Dive into the history of this area and visit the Al Fahidi Fort, a monument from the 1700s that is the city's oldest functioning building, and now the Dubai Museum that details the history and culture of the region.
- Hop on an abra, a traditional water taxi, and cross the saltwater Dubai Creek for a visit to the famous gold and spices souk, a must-see in the heart of Old Dubai.
- This market is famous for the quality and purity of the gold sold here, as well as the stunning array of spices that can be found in its many stalls.
- Explore the present with a tour of the Dubai Marina, the largest man-made harbor in the entire world and now a popular spot for both locals and visitors to spend their free time at some of the 300 retailers that dot the surrounding skyscrapers.
- Be sure to take some stunning photos along the Marina Walk before heading to Bluewater Island, a lifestyle destination that's family-friendly and home to the world's largest Ferris wheel.
- Continue to Palm Jumeirah, an artificial archipelago shaped like a palm tree that houses some of Dubai's most iconic residential complexes and hotels, including the Atlantis The Palm Hotel.
- Drive over to Jumeirah Beach for the best views of Burj Al Arab, the sail-shaped hotel that's a world-famous architectural masterpiece, and then continue to Madinat Jumeirah, a city within a city.
- Sitting directly on the Arabian Gulf, this new area recreates the splendor of ancient Arabia through a number of attractions, including the Souk al Madinat, a recreation of a historic market.
- After this, make your way to Burj Khalifa, the tallest building on the planet, and ride up to the 124th floor for panoramic views of the city below and beyond.
- The building itself is entered and exited through the Dubai Mall, the largest shopping destination that exists, and offering opportunities to shop, entertain yourself, and relax.
- When the tour finishes, you can stay here to explore or return to your hotel.
19:00 - Drop off at Dubai
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
NB - all timings on Insider Dubai City Tour are approximate
Ask a Question
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Insider Dubai City Tour, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Availability and Pricing
Transportation to and from your hotel
Fully guided tour
Burj Khalifa 124th and 125th Floor Ticket
Lunch & drinks
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
Walking shoes & comfortable weather appropriate clothes
Sunglasses & sunscreen