Insider Chefchaouen Private City Tour Highlights
01Explore the unique, blue washed mountain city of Chefchaouen
02Wander the ancient narrow streets and stairways of the Medina
03Discover the Outa El Hammam square, 14th-century fortress, and Grand Mosque
04Visit Ras El Maa spring with its waterfall, watermills, and natural pools
05Learn about the history, culture, and customs of the city from an enthusiastic, expert guide
Why we chose this tourMake the most of this beautiful city with our Insider Chefchaouen Private City Tour. Follow our passionate, knowledgeable guides through the maze of narrow streets and the wonderful sights of picturesque, blue-washed Chefchaouen. On this private tour, you can enjoy spectacular views, art, architecture, monuments, squares, and souks, alongside a local expert who will answer all of your questions and help you discover everything you want to know about the city. Insider Chefchaouen Private City Tour is available every day.
Beautiful, unique Chefchauoen should be on the list for every traveler to Morocco. Just seeing the powder blue buildings and twisting mountain streets is a wonder to behold. But the city contains much more than that. Follow your guide along a carefully selected route through the city’s top historical, cultural, and natural spots. See the gates to the old medina, the Grande Mosque, and the Ras El Maa spring and waterfall. Our enthusiastic guides pride themselves on their knowledge of this city and encourage you to ask questions and learn as much as possible as you tour this wonderful place. The more you ask, the more you will discover, and don’t forget to get cafe and restaurant recommendations from them for the rest of your stay!
- We hand-pick each tour and experience which we offer
- Led by a true local expert full of passion
- Hassle-free experience promise. We take care of everything so you just have to enjoy
- Great memories and the best stories guaranteed
- Easy booking, easy cancelation and best price guaranteed
Insider Chefchaouen Private City Tour Itinerary
9:00 - Pickup from Chefchaouen
- Meet your local tour guide at a centralized location in Chefchaouen
Guided Tour of Chefchaouen
- Begin your tour in the Spanish sector and discover the colonial legacy of the city.
- Enter the old Medina through one of its seven doors.
- Enjoy the distinctive Arab-Andalusian art and architecture as you wander the narrow, maze-like streets, discovering marvelous fountains and squares along the way.
- Visit a public oven, a cornerstone of traditional Chefchaouen life.
- Shop for souvenirs in traditional bazaars and souks.
- Arrive in the center of the city at the spectacular Outa El Hammam Square, where you can indulge in cafe culture and people watching.
- Visit the old Kasbah, a 14th-century fortress and dungeon.
- View the famous octagonal minaret of Chefchaouen’s Grande Mosque.
- Continue to the Ras El Maa spring. This river has long been an essential source of fresh water and power for the city’s people. Now a tourist attraction, it is also known for its beautiful waterfalls and natural pools.
- If you wish to take a break at any time, just ask your expert guide and they will take you to a recommended cafe or restaurant for a rest and refreshments.
13:00 - Drop off at Chefchaouen
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
If you have any questions about our Insider Chefchaouen Private City Tour, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Related Tours and Experiences
Middle Atlas Tour from FezMorocco | 7 hour tour From $56 Per Person
Insider Fez Private City TourMorocco | 6 hour tour From $159 Per Group
Chefchaouen Tour from FezMorocco | 12 hour tour From $59 Per Person
Moroccan Cooking Class in FezMorocco | 4 hour tour From $69 Per Person
Moroccan Cooking Class in ChefchaouenMorocco | 4 hour tour From $49 Per Person
Moroccan Cooking Class in RabatMorocco | 4 hour tour From $69 Per Person
Moroccan Food Tour in RabatMorocco | 4 hour tour From $65 Per Person
Moroccan Food Tour in CasablancaMorocco | 4 hour tour From $89 Per Person
Moroccan Food Tour in ChefchaouenMorocco | 4 hour tour From $49 Per Person
Moroccan Food Tour in TangierMorocco | 4 hour tour From $69 Per Person