Insider Casablanca Private City Tour Highlights
01Stroll along the Ain Diab Corniche
02Admire the largest minaret in the world at the Hassan II Mosque
03Enjoy an authentic Moroccan lunch at a restaurant beside the Atlantic Ocean
04Discover Casablanca’s famous sites, including Notre Dame Cathedral and the Central Market
Why we chose this tourOur Insider Casablanca Private City Tour will take you straight to the cultural and economic heart of this fascinating city. Our handpicked, enthusiastic local guides know this city inside out and look forward to sharing their insider knowledge with you. Let them teach you about their city as they lead you through the twisting streets, open squares, and elegant buildings of Casablanca. This unique private tour allows you the freedom to spend more time in the places that you love and gives you the chance to see things that larger tour groups miss. Our Insider Casablanca Private City Tour leaves every day.
The Insider Casablanca Private City Tour is designed to show you the wonderful mixture of old and new that makes Casablanca unique. Your expert guide will take you from ancient medinas to modern economic hubs and you’ll glimpse the traditional existing beside the cosmopolitan. Visit cathedrals and mosques, view architecture inspired by different decades and cultures. And marvel at how it all blends together in the picturesque city of Casablanca. And what better way to finish it off than with an authentic Moroccan lunch beside the Atlantic Ocean?
Book With Tourist Journey
- We hand-pick each tour and experience which we offer
- Led by a true local expert full of passion
- Hassle-free experience promise. We take care of everything so you just have to enjoy
- Great memories and the best stories guaranteed
- Easy booking, easy cancelation and best price guaranteed
Insider Casablanca Private City Tour Itinerary
9:00 - Pickup from Casablanca
- You will be picked up from your hotel or Riad in Casablanca
Guided Tour of Casablanca
- Your expert guide will lead you through the labyrinthine streets and covered arcades of the ancient Habbous district.
- Drawing your attention to the mixture of French and Moroccan architecture, they’ll guide you to the elegant United Nations Square and the art deco-inspired Mohammed V Square.
- From there you’ll take a stroll through the Central Market where you’ll find the locals shopping for traditional food and clothing, and you can do a little shopping of your own.
- You’ll stop outside the Royal palace to admire the regal façade and the large open space dotted with orange trees.
- One of the highlights of the tour is a chance to see the Hassan II. Mosque with its world-famous minaret.
- Follow this up with the sight of the modernist cathedral, Notre-Dame de Lourdes.
- Then, a chance to see how the upper classes live as you wander through the upmarket, residential district of Anfa.
- Do a little luxury shopping inside the sleek, ultra-modern Morocco Mall.
- Rejoin your guide to take a stroll along the beautiful, tree-lined waterfront of Ain Diab Corniche.
- Your private tour will finish with a delicious lunch at a traditional Moroccan restaurant beside the ocean.
14:00 - Drop off at Casablanca
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
NB - all timings on Insider Casablanca Private City Tour are approximate
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Insider Casablanca Private City Tour, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Transportation to and from your hotel
Fully guided tour with a licensed tour guide
Lunch & drinks
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
Walking shoes & comfortable clothes
Hat, sunglasses & sunscreen
The minimum age required is 2 years old.
Related Tours and Experiences
Middle Atlas Tour from FezMorocco | 7 hour tour From $56 Per Person
Insider Fez Private City TourMorocco | 6 hour tour From $159 Per Group
Chefchaouen Tour from FezMorocco | 12 hour tour From $59 Per Person
Moroccan Cooking Class in FezMorocco | 4 hour tour From $69 Per Person
Moroccan Cooking Class in ChefchaouenMorocco | 4 hour tour From $49 Per Person
Moroccan Cooking Class in RabatMorocco | 4 hour tour From $69 Per Person
Moroccan Food Tour in RabatMorocco | 4 hour tour From $65 Per Person
Moroccan Food Tour in CasablancaMorocco | 4 hour tour From $89 Per Person
Moroccan Food Tour in ChefchaouenMorocco | 4 hour tour From $49 Per Person
Moroccan Food Tour in TangierMorocco | 4 hour tour From $69 Per Person