Insider Bilbao City Tour Highlights
1Uncover the city's secrets with the help of a knowledgeable local expert
2Take an intimate tour of this incredible city's highlights
3Taste some iconic pintxos, Bilbao's famous snacks
4Marvel at the modern and ancient architecture of this rich city
Why we chose this tourOur Insider Bilbao City Tour gives you a behind the scenes look at this city's transformation from a quaint village into an industrial superstar that supports Spain's economy. You'll see how the city has evolved from 1300 to today through the architecture and monuments that line the streets, ending the day with a traditional pintxos tasting. This tour is available every day and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist JourneyHand-Crafted Insider Experiences
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Small Group Size
Insider Bilbao City Tour Itinerary
Pickup from Bilbao
- Meet your local guide at a centralized location in Bilbao.
Guided tour of Bilbao
- Start your day of learning with an introduction to Spain's industrial revolution, beginning in the first Ensanche of Bilboa, a high-growth area across the river.
- After industrialization, this area became an opulent bourgeois neighborhood at the end of the 19th century, and you can still see some of the remnants of Bilbao's urban revolution.
- Admire the contrast between the city's historic sites and this elegant neighborhood before moving into the modern age.
- You'll see some of the buildings and sites built by Pritzker Prize winners, including Frank Gehry, Arata Isozaki, and Norman Foster, like the Guggenheim Museum and Bilbao Metro.
- End the day in traditional Bilbao style, tasting pintxos, a bite-sized snack that's ubiquitous in the city and a mouthwatering way to finish the tour.
Drop off in Bilbao
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
NB - all timings on Insider Bilbao City Tour are approximate
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Insider Bilbao City Tour, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Fully guided tour
1 PINTXO-POTE (tapa and traditional drink)
Meals and drinks not mentioned
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
For groups with more than 10 people, please contact us directly
NB: All times are approximate