Iberian Ham Tasting and Aracena Cave Tour from Seville Highlights
1Learn about the process of producing artisanal Iberian Ham
2Meet the family that runs a traditional farm producing this delicacy
3Have a curated tasting of jamon serrano on a traditional Andalusian farm
4Visit La Gruta de las Maravillas, one of the best preserved caves in Europe
Why we chose this tourOur Iberian Ham Tasting and Aracena Cave Tour from Seville takes you to a bucolic and scenic area just outside Seville, where you'll experience a more authentic side of Spain's cuisine, culture, and natural splendor. Uncover timeless agricultural practices and taste the fruits of the labor, and explore the natural wonders that abound. This tour is available every day and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist JourneyHand-Crafted Insider Experiences
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Small Group Size
Iberian Ham Tasting and Aracena Cave Tour from Seville Itinerary
9:30 - Pickup from Seville
- Pick up will be from most of the hotels in the City Center of Seville.
Guided tour of Aracena & Iberian Ham Tasting
- Your day tour begins with a winding drive to the Aracena Natural Park, where you'll spend the day discovering a beautiful cave and a family-run farm just outside the quaint village of Aracena.
- You'll tour the farm itself, learning about this traditional and classic dish's production from start to finish, and the different textures, flavors, and scents that make the best Iberian Ham.
- This region, known as La Sierra de Jabugo, is one of four production areas in all of Spain, making this a unique and authentic experience.
- After your tasting and meeting the family that runs this farm, you'll return to the charming village of Aracena, which sits in the center of a beautiful national park. The area is famous for its food and architecture.
- You will admire the view of the Old Town from the Castle before having some free time for lunch. After lunch you will had to the your next stop the Gruta de las Maravillas, one of Europe's most well-preserved caves that you'll have the chance to explore yourself.
- Finish the day with a beautiful drive back to Seville.
17:30 - Drop off in Seville
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
NB - all timings on Iberian Ham Tasting and Aracena Cave Tour from Seville are approximate
Ask a Question
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Iberian Ham Tasting and Aracena Cave Tour from Seville, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Transportation to and from Seville
Hotel pick up & drop off
Visit to a farm & local guide
Tickets for the cave & audio guides
Lunch and drinks
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
Special cancellation policy: 20 EUR per person are non refundable in the case of a cancelation