Hue Street Food Tour Highlights
1Enjoy the unique nightlife in this vibrant ancient city
2See how the locals enjoy street food, and experience it for yourself
3Visit the Hue night market and discover all of its offerings
4Explore one of Vietnam's best cities to savor local cuisine
Why we chose this tourOur Hue Street Food Tour gives you an inside look at local life and the fascinating foods served on the street, stopping at historic points of interest along the way. You'll savor the delicious cuisine, learn more about the people that call this city home, and explore the colorful night market. This tour is available every day and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist JourneyHand-Crafted Insider Experiences
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Small Group Size
Hue Street Food Tour Itinerary
17:30 - Pickup from Hue
- Meet your local guide at a centralized meeting point in Hue.
Guided Street Food Tour of Hue
- Start your foodie street tour with cakes made of rice flour, include water fern cakes or Banh Beo, steamed rice pancakes with shrimp known as Nam, and rice dumpling cakes, or Loc.
- Continue along Han Mac Tu street, enjoying clam dishes like Com Hen and Bun Hen along the banks of the peaceful Perfume River.
- Walk over the Trang Tien Bridge to the vibrant Dong Ba Market to try different meat and noodle dishes, and see the locals buying ingredients for their own meals.
- Stop at Thuong Tu, one of the gates of the Imperial Citadel, and enjoy the local pancakes, Banh Khoai.
- Finish the night at the night market, and shop your way around for souvenirs and unique items you won't find anywhere else.
- When the tour ends, you're free to stay at the market for a beer or head back to your hotel to rest.
21:00 - Drop off in Hue
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
NB - all timings on Hue Street Food Tour are approximate
Ask a Question
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Hue Street Food Tour, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Availability and Pricing
Fully guided tour
Street food tasting
Tips for driver and guide
Personal travel insurance
Please note that all travelers to Vietnam must have a valid Visa and medical travel insurance before they arrive to Vietnam
Special Cancelation Policy: Cancelation up to 48 hours before the start time of trip , will be refunded 95% (5 % handling fee.) Cancelation less than 48 hours before the start time of trip , will be fully charged