Huatulco Culture & Coffee Tour Highlights
1See how coffee is made, from growing to grinding the beans
2Enjoy locally-grown coffee on the grounds of a plantation
3Dive into the history of Huatulco with an expert local guide
4Walk the streets of this former farm village that's now a tourism hotspot
Why we chose this tourOur Huatulco Culture & Coffee Tour introduces you to the history and culture of this area, a traditional farming village that's now one of Mexico's hottest spots for visitors from around the world, famous for the delicious beans grown here and the enticing drinks brewed across the city. Along with a walking tour of the city's highlights, you'll also learn all about how the coffee bean makes its journey to your cup, and get to taste the best of the local offerings. This tour is available every Wednesday and Saturday and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist JourneyHand-Crafted Insider Experiences
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Huatulco Culture & Coffee Tour Itinerary
9:00-9:30 - Pick up from Huatulco
- You will be picked up from centralized locations in Huatulco.
Guided Culture & Coffee Tour of Huatulco
- Start the tour when you meet your guide in Huatulco and head out to the misty highlands of Mexico for a fascinating visit to Huatulco, a former agricultural village that's now one of the country's most important tourist destinations.
- The warm climate here makes the weather perfect for growing high-quality coffee beans, and you'll learn how they go from a sprout to the grounds that make our mornings so much easier to bear.
- Wander the city with a local expert, discovering the development and history of this city and why it is such a crucial place in modern times.
- Taste some of the delicious beans for yourself with a tasting led by your expert guide, and learn about the different types of coffee that are produced in the region, and the country.
- This tour is perfect for those looking to dive into the wonders of this magical city and marvelous bean with a local guide to help them along the way!
14:00 - Drop off at Huatulco
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
NB - all timings on Huatulco Culture & Coffee Tour are approximate
Ask a Question
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Huatulco Culture & Coffee Tour, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Availability and Pricing
Transportation to and from Huatulco
Fully guided tour
Soft drinks, water, etc
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
Sunglasses & sunscreen
The minimum age required is 5 years old