Huatulco City Tour from Puerto Escondido Highlights
01Cruise on a Catamaran and snorkel among the coral reefs
02Try local foods like grasshoppers, fresh meats, cacao, and mole sauce
03Enjoy a mezcal and coffee tasting after visiting a textile shop
04Admire stunning views throughout all of your tour
Why we chose this tourOur Huatulco City Tour from Puerto Escondido puts you on a boat to discover the bays and reefs of this beautiful national park, heading into the waters themselves to discover a new world underwater and incredible views above. Enjoy a traditional lunch in one of the city's restaurants, visit a textile shop for a look at local arts, taste mezcal and coffee, and a hike to a lighthouse for beautiful afternoon views. This tour is available every day and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist Journey
- Hand-Crafted Insider Experiences
- Awesome Customer Service
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Easy Cancelation
Huatulco City Tour from Puerto Escondido Itinerary
8:00-8:30 - Pickup from Puerto Escondido
- You will be picked up from your hotel in Puerto Escondido.
Guided Huatulco City Tour
- Take the day to explore the stunning areas near the picturesque town of Huatulco, famous for its many ruins, museums, traditional textiles, and the nearby protected National Park.
- The tour starts with a Catamaran boat tour that takes you close to some of its many coral reefs for some snorkeling and splashing in the cool waters, and to 7 of the area's most famous bays.
- While underwater, keep an eye out for barracudas, angelfish, moray eels, blacktip sharks, parrotfish, and pufferfish, as well as a number of stunning anemones and fields of seagrass.
- Disembark at Playa Maguey, famous for its calm and crystal clear waters, and enjoy a local lunch where you can try traditional treats like grasshopper, mole, and cacao creations.
- After lunch, head into the city itself to wander around the town's center, and stop at a textile shop to admire the handicrafts and taste some regional coffees and mezcal.
- Hike to some of the lighthouses nearby to enjoy stunning views of the curving bays and glittering waters below to finish off your tour and immerse yourself in the area's natural beauty.
- Finish the tour with a catamaran ride back to Puerto Escondido, and head back to your hotel to rest.
18:00 - Drop off at Puerto Escondido
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
NB - all timings on Huatulco City Tour from Puerto Escondido are approximate
Ask a Question
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Huatulco City Tour from Puerto Escondido, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Transportation to and from your hotel
Fully guided tour
Mezcal and Coffee tasting
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
Swimsuit & towel
Sunglasses & sunscreen
Related Tours and Experiences
7 Day Secrets of the Riviera Maya Tour PackageMexico | 7 days package From $1,603 Per Person
8 Day Los Cabos Adventure Tour PackageMexico | 8 days package From $798 Per Person
Rio Secreto Tour from the Riviera MayaMexico | 8 hours tour From $129 Per Person
Mayan Jungle ATV Night Tour from the Riviera MayaMexico | 4 hours tour From $99 Per Person
Premium Catamaran Cruise from CancunMexico | 7 hours tour From $99 Per Person
Tulum Half Day Tour from the Riviera MayaMexico | 7 hours tour From $59 Per Person
Snorkel Experience at Puerto Morelos Native Park from the Riviera MayaMexico | 4 hours tour From $99 Per Person
Tulum Culture & Jungle Adventure Tour from the Riviera MayaMexico | 8 hours tour From $125 Per Person
Bacalar and Lagoon of the 7 Colors Sailing Experience from the Riviera MayaMexico | 12 hours tour From $160 Per Person
Sian Ka’an Eco Adventure Tour from the Riviera MayaMexico | 12 hours tour From $170 Per Person