1Start your day of adventure with a traditional local breakfast
2See the Roman Aqueducts from high above Segovia
3Enjoy panoramic views of the Alcazar Castle and Segovia Cathedral
4Get a unique look at the countryside of Spain from high above it all
Why we chose this tourOur Hot Air Balloon Experience in Segovia from Madrid is the ideal adventure for those looking to take part in a centuries old tradition and see Spain from a completely unique vantage point. You'll be experiencing the oldest form of flight with an expert guide, and making memories that will last a lifetime. This tour is available every day and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Itinerary - Hot Air Balloon Experience in Segovia from Madrid
8:00 am - Pickup from Madrid
- You will be picked up from Hotel Abba in central Madrid.
Hot Air Balloon Experience in Segovia
- Start your adventure with a drive out to the airfield before taking part in the tradition of ballooning, the oldest form of flight that's existed since 1783!
- You'll watch the balloon inflate before boarding and rising high into the air above scenic Segovia, experiencing this wonderful adventure the same way others have for generations.
- Watch the beautiful patchwork of the ground unfold below you, admiring Segovia's Cathedral, the ancient Roman Aqueduct, Alcazar Castle, and the faraway peaks of the Sierra de Guadarrama range.
- After an hour high in the sky, you'll float back to the ground to enjoy a traditional local breakfast and a glass of Cava to toast a successful flight.
- Take your Balloon Flight Certificate and photos, and head back to Madrid after taking part in this incredible adventure.
2:00 pm - Drop off in Madrid
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
If you have any questions about our Hot Air Balloon Experience in Segovia from Madrid, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Book Hot Air Balloon Experience in Segovia from Madrid as a private tour, and customize the itinerary and locations for yourself, your family or a small group.