Horseback Riding in Arenal from La Fortuna & Arenal Highlights
01Get as close as legally possible to the Arenal Volcano's Peak
02Enjoy cinematic views of the spectacularly lush rainforest
03Ride horses through the forest with an intimate 8 person group
04Take a family-friendly adventure with these gentle giants
Why we chose this tourOur Horseback Riding in Arenal from La Fortuna & Arenal is limited to only 8 travelers, giving you an insider experience as you trot along trails through the forest and the foothills of the Arenal Volcano that you're sure to never forget. Discover the stunning natural beauty and imposing splendor of this area, choose the horse that you'll be spending the day with to connect to these beautiful animals, and don't forget to snap some once in a lifetime photos! This tour is available every day and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist Journey
- Hand-Crafted Insider Experiences
- Awesome Customer Service
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Easy CancelationSmall Group Size
Horseback Riding in Arenal from La Fortuna & Arenal Itinerary
8:30/13:30 - Pickup from La Fortuna & Arenal
- You will be picked up from centralized locations in La Fortuna & Arenal.
Guided Horseback Ride at the Arenal Volcano
- Meet your guide in the lobby of the hotel, ready to get out and explore in long pants and comfortable shoes to make this day of exploring the best it can be!
- Drive out to the local farm where you'll meet your horse, and go through a safety briefing and orientation with your guide before you hit the trails.
- Ride along winding paths that pass through the lush rainforests that Costa Rica is famous for, admiring the biodiversity and splendor of this verdant area.
- Keep your eye out for some of the unique animals that live here, including toucans, sloths, and monkeys, and use some of the guide's special viewing equipment, like binoculars and telescopes, to catch a glimpse of some of the 1,300 different types of orchids that blanket the forest floor.
- Pass over ancient lava flows that form a ruggedly beautiful landscape as you circle around the famous Arenal Volcano, still active and towering high above you.
- Learn about the geology, natural history, and unique charm of this singular area from your expert local guide as you ride your horse along timeless trails.
- After a few hours, it's time to head back to the barn to give the horses a rest, and take you back to your hotel to continue your journey through Costa Rica!
12:00/17:00 - Drop off at La Fortuna & Arenal
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
NB - all timings on Horseback Riding in Arenal from La Fortuna & Arenal are approximate
Ask a Question
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Horseback Riding in Arenal from La Fortuna & Arenal, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Transportation to and from La Fortuna & Arenal
Fully guided tour
Lunch & drinks
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
Closed shoes and long pants
Sunglasses & sunscreen
The minimum age required is 7 years old
Please inform us what your weight and height are before the tour
Related Tours and Experiences
Costa Rica 7 Day Semi Private Tour PackageCosta Rica | 7 days package From $948 Per Person
Arenal & La Fortuna 6 Day Tour PackageCosta Rica | 6 days package From $485 Per Person
Arenal Hanging Bridges, La Fortuna Waterfall and Chocolate Tasting Tour from La Fortuna & ArenalCosta Rica | 10 hours tour From $189 Per Person
Peñas Blancas River Safari and La Fortuna Waterfall Tour from La Fortuna & ArenalCosta Rica | 7 hours tour From $147 Per Person
La Fortuna Waterfall and Arenal Volcano Hiking Tour from La Fortuna & ArenalCosta Rica | 6 hours tour From $147 Per Person
Arenal Hanging Bridges and Chocolate Tasting Tour from La Fortuna & ArenalCosta Rica | 7 hours tour From $147 Per Person
Arenal Hanging Bridges Tour from La Fortuna & ArenalCosta Rica | 4 hours tour From $70 Per Person
Arenal Volcano Hiking Tour from La Fortuna & ArenalCosta Rica | 3 hours tour From $65 Per Person
Hanging Bridges, La Fortuna Waterfall and Arenal Volcano Hiking Tour from La Fortuna & ArenalCosta Rica | 10 hours tour From $189 Per Person
Tortuguero, Arenal & Manuel Antonio 10 Day Adventure Package TourCosta Rica | 10 days package From $4,749 Per Person