Horseback Riding Adventure & Hot Springs Tour from Puerto Escondido Highlights
01Ride gorgeous horses across 6 different rushing river crossings
02Immerse yourself in nature when you soak in natural hot springs
03Taste 100% organic local coffee while enjoying a traditional breakfast
04Swim at the foot of a volcano in the thermal and healing waters
Why we chose this tourOur Horseback Riding Adventure & Hot Springs Tour from Puerto Escondido whisks you away to the romantic Oaxacan countryside for a leisurely ride through the southern peaks of the Sierra Madre Mountains for breathtaking panoramic views, swims in volcanic hot springs, and time with these incredible animals. You'll also start the day with a traditional local meal, made of ingredients from the many nearby farms and ranches for the best possible start to your day. This tour is available every day and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist Journey
- Hand-Crafted Insider Experiences
- Awesome Customer Service
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Easy Cancelation
Horseback Riding Adventure & Hot Springs Tour from Puerto Escondido Itinerary
7:30-8:00 - Pickup from
- You will be picked up from your hotel in Puerto Escondido.
Guided Horseback Riding & Hot Springs Tour
- Enjoy pickup from your hotel and a short drive to the town of San José Manialtepec, a traditional town centered around agriculture and farming, where you'll enjoy a traditional Oaxacan breakfast.
- Taste eggs cooked on a comal, sopes with local cheese, quesadillas, organic salsas from fresh produce, and 100% organic pot coffee to finish the meal!
- Meet the horses and get a safety briefing before hopping on and riding towards the southern Sierra Madre Mountains, passing by rolling farms, stunning landscapes, exotic plants, and wildlife on your way.
- Arrive at the hot springs, and make sure to take some cinematic photos of the nearby mountains and then take some time to soak and swim in these natural thermal pools.
- A unique feature of these deliciously warm waters is that they are not just thermal pools, but volcanic hot springs, and said to be full of healing minerals.
- The hot springs themselves are fed into by a number of rivers, and on your way back to town, you'll cross over 6 of them for an even more memorable ride.
- Once you've returned, you'll be taken back to your hotel.
13:30 - Drop off at Puerto Escondido
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
NB - all timings on Horseback Riding Adventure & Hot Springs Tour from Puerto Escondido are approximate
Ask a Question
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Horseback Riding Adventure & Hot Springs Tour from Puerto Escondido, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Transportation to and from your hotel
Fully guided tour
Tutorial on horseback riding
Traditional Oaxacan breakfast (eggs on a comal, sopes with cheese, quesadillas, Mexican organic salsas and 100% organic pot coffee)
Anything not mentioned above
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
Water shoes or tennis shoes (might get wet during river crossings)
Sunglasses & sunscreen
The minimum age required is 4 years old
Related Tours and Experiences
7 Day Secrets of the Riviera Maya Tour PackageMexico | 7 days package From $1,603 Per Person
8 Day Los Cabos Adventure Tour PackageMexico | 8 days package From $798 Per Person
Rio Secreto Tour from the Riviera MayaMexico | 8 hours tour From $129 Per Person
Mayan Jungle ATV Night Tour from the Riviera MayaMexico | 4 hours tour From $99 Per Person
Premium Catamaran Cruise from CancunMexico | 7 hours tour From $99 Per Person
Tulum Half Day Tour from the Riviera MayaMexico | 7 hours tour From $59 Per Person
Snorkel Experience at Puerto Morelos Native Park from the Riviera MayaMexico | 4 hours tour From $99 Per Person
Tulum Culture & Jungle Adventure Tour from the Riviera MayaMexico | 8 hours tour From $125 Per Person
Bacalar and Lagoon of the 7 Colors Sailing Experience from the Riviera MayaMexico | 12 hours tour From $160 Per Person
Sian Ka’an Eco Adventure Tour from the Riviera MayaMexico | 12 hours tour From $170 Per Person