Homemade Orecchiette Cooking Class in Conversano Highlights
01Meet a local grandmother who will teach you how to make orecchiette
02Discover the secrets to a very traditional pasta making technique
03Listen as a nonna passes down recipes and techniques to you
04Devour your homemade pasta for lunch / dinner along with other traditional products
Why we chose this tourDiscover the ways of the orecchiette pasta on our Homemade Orecchiette Cooking Class in Conversano. You'll meet a local grandmother or 'nonna' who has been making this traditional Pugliese pasta for decades. Visit her kitchen and roll up your sleeves, ready to learn how to make the 'little ear' pasta with just flour, water, and salt. The techniques for orecchiette can be tricky, but your insider expert will be on hand to help you perfect it. Finally, devour your pasta for lunch or dinner along with other traditional, local products. Our Homemade Orecchiette Cooking Class in Conversano leaves every day with guaranteed departures.
Puglia is famous for its flour and water pasta that looks like little ears called orecchiette and our Homemade Orecchiette Cooking Class in Conversano is your chance to learn how to make it for yourself. We handpick our guides, including, in this case, the nonna, for their experience, enthusiasm, and passion for the place they call home. You’ll be in the very best of hands as you learn how to shape this notoriously difficult pasta. We also keep our class sizes small to ensure you get as much time with the chef as possible.
Book With Tourist Journey
- We hand-pick each tour and experience which we offer
- Led by a true local expert full of passion
- Hassle-free experience promise. We take care of everything so you just have to enjoy
- Great memories and the best stories guaranteed
- Easy booking, easy cancelation and best price guaranteed
Homemade Orecchiette Cooking Class in Conversano Itinerary
10:00/16:30 - Pick up from Conversano
- Meet your local guide at a centralized location in Conversano
Homemade Orecchiette Cooking Class
- Your guide and a small group will head towards a local kitchen where you will learn how to make the most Pugliese of all pasta - the orecchiette!
- You'll meet a local nonna who has been making pasta for decades with recipes passed down from generation to generation.
- She'll teach you how to make the 'little ear' pasta using a traditional recipe and simple tools - water, flour, salt, a board, and a knife. That's it.
- Learn tips and tricks that you can take home with you to impress anyone who comes round for dinner.
- Finish the experience by devouring the fruits of your labor along with some other local traditional products (aka the perfect dinner!) Drinks are included.
13:00/19:30 - Drop off at Conversano
- The tour will end at your host's house.
NB - all timings on Homemade Orecchiette Cooking Class in Conversano are approximate
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Homemade Orecchiette Cooking Class in Conversano, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Professional guide & chef
Local products tasting
Lunch or dinner
Personal travel insurance
Related Tours and Experiences
Private Cooking Class with a Local in VeniceItaly | 3 hour tour From $159 Per Person
Milan Countryside and Wine Tasting TourItaly | 6 hour tour From $279 Per Person
Polignano a Mare Stand Up Paddle ExperienceItaly | 1.5 hour tour From $40 Per Person
Otranto Coast Boat TourItaly | 4 hour tour From $105 Per Person
Mozzarella Tasting Tour in Martina Franca or ConversanoItaly | 1.5 hour tour From $89 Per Person
Martina Franca Wine Tasting ExperienceItaly | 1.5 hour tour From $40 Per Person
Insider Monopoli City TourItaly | 1.5 hour tour From $57 Per Person
Polignano A Mare Sea Caves Boat TourItaly | 1.5 hour tour From $39 Per Person
Insider Ostuni City TourItaly | 1.5 hour tour From $50 Per Person
Insider Lecce City TourItaly | 2 hour tour From $55 Per Person