Hoi An Lantern Making Experience, Bicycle & Walking Tour Highlights
1Cycle through the enchanting and winding streets of Hoi An
2Learn about Hoi An's most famous symbol- the unique lanterns
3Meet a local craftsman and see how they are made by hand
4Uncover the culture of Hoi An and try making your own lantern
Why we chose this tourOur Hoi An Lantern Making Experience, Bicycle & Walking Tour is the best way for travelers looking to experience a more authentic side of Vietnam to discover the city's secrets, cultural traditions, and local crafts with the help of our expert partners. Try to make your own lantern with the help of traditional craftsmen to wrap up this unforgettable day in Hoi An! This tour is available every day and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist JourneyHand-Crafted Insider Experiences
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Hoi An Lantern Making Experience, Bicycle & Walking Tour Itinerary
8:00 - Pickup from Hoi An
- You will be picked up from your hotel in Hoi An.
Lantern Making Experience and Guided Walking Tour of Hoi An
- Start with a hearty breakfast at your hotel or a local cafe before heading out to learn all about the important roll that lanterns play in Hoi An's culture, economy, and traditions.
- Meet your guide to cycle or walk through the city streets, learning about the history and culture of this captivating city along the way, making your first stop at the home of a craftsman specializing in these beautiful lanterns.
- Listen to a fascinating introduction to these lanterns, learning how they came to symbolize the city itself before watching a demonstration of their intricate creation.
- Then, try your own hand at making a lantern for yourself with a little help from your guide and the craftsman, taking your creation and memories when you leave!
12:00 - Drop off at Hoi An
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
NB - all timings on Hoi An Lantern Making Experience, Bicycle & Walking Tour are approximate
Ask a Question
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Hoi An Lantern Making Experience, Bicycle & Walking Tour, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Availability and Pricing
Door-to-door pick-up & drop-off services
Fully guided tour
Lunch & drinks
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
Sunglasses & sunscreen
Please note that all travelers to Vietnam must have a valid Visa and medical travel insurance before they arrive to Vietnam