1Soak up the morning hustle and bustle at Hoi An's local market
2Enjoy a boat ride on the Thu Bon River
3Pass through the impressive Bay Mau Nipa forest in a traditional bamboo basket boat
4Learn how to prepare authentic Vietnamese dishes with a local chef
Why we chose this tourOur Hoi An Boat Tour and Cooking Class is an idyllic way to experience Hoi An's city and countryside - you'll explore the best of both worlds in one day! Begin with a short drive to Hoi An's local market, where you'll soak up the hustle and bustle while picking up fresh ingredients for your culinary adventure. Enjoy a sightseeing tour along the Thu Bon River and Cua Dai beach, then paddle on the canals of the Bay Mau nipa forest. Finish with a cooking class, where local chefs will teach you how to prepare authentic Vietnamese dishes - which you will enjoy after the lesson and for many years to come!
Our Hoi An Boat Tour and Cooking Class is available every day and offers a unique way to immerse yourself in Vietnamese culture. You’ll experience Hoi An’s urban life and countryside in one delightful day – learning new culinary skills to bring home with you as a reminder of your journey. Start the day with a visit to Hoi An’s local market, where you’ll bargain for the best ingredients for your lesson later in the day. After, you’ll cruise down the Thu Bon River and Cua Dai beach, exploring the dense coconut palm forests with a traditional bamboo basket boat ride. Then switch to a coracle and paddle on the canals of the Bay Mau nipa forest. Finish with a cooking class, where local chefs will teach you the secrets of traditional Vietnamese cuisine and you can enjoy the delicious fruits of your labor.
The Hoi An Boat Tour and Cooking Class starts and ends in Hoi An with guaranteed departures.
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Itinerary - Hoi An Boat Tour and Cooking Class
8:15: Pickup from BeBe Tailor shop (07 Hoang Dieu Street, Hoi An City )
- Meet your local guide at the BeBe Tailor shop and drive to the market of Hoi An
Guided tour of Hoi An Market
- Navigate through the bustling Hoi An market and shop for fresh ingredients - which you will later turn into delicious Vietnamese dishes!
Boat Ride on the Thu Bon River
- Enjoy the scenic views with a boat ride along the Thu Bon River and Cua Dai beach - you'll explore the beauty of Vietnam's countryside and learn about fishing
Traditional Bamboo Basket Boat Ride through Bay Mau Nipa Forest
- Paddle on the canals of the Bay Mau Nipa forest.
- Enjoy the beauty of the palm forest and learn how to catch crabs from the basket boat
2 hour Cooking Class and Lunch
- Our last stop is the cooking class with a local chef.
- You'll learn how to prepare traditional Vietnamese cuisine and feast on your creations.
13:30 Drop off in Hoi An
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
- It is possible to arrange a drop off in Da Nang for an additional cost.
If you have any questions about our Hoi An Boat Tour and Cooking Class, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Book Hoi An Boat Tour and Cooking Class as a private tour, and customize the itinerary and locations for yourself, your family or a small group.