Hoi An Bike Tour, Boat Ride, and Cooking Class Highlights
01Visit an agricultural village and learn about traditional farming practices
02Experience the hustle and bustle of Hoi An's market as you shop for fresh ingredients
03Explore rice paddies and mangrove jungles via bicycle and basket boat
04Learn how to prepare traditional Vietnamese dishes with a local chef
Why we chose this tourOur Hoi An Bike Tour, Boat Ride, and Cooking Class takes you off the beaten path to Vietnam's scenic countryside. First, you'll explore a local agricultural village and learn about traditional farming practices. Then hop on a bicycle and journey through rice paddies to the local market, where you'll shop for fresh ingredients and get a taste of the local culture. Continue biking through a mangrove jungle, then switch to a bamboo basket boat and try your hand at crab fishing. Finish the adventure with a cooking class, where you'll prepare traditional Vietnamese dishes and then feast on your creations.
Our Hoi An Bike Tour, Boat Ride, and Cooking Class is available every day and invites you to explore Vietnam’s scenic countryside and local flavors. You’ll begin your day with a visit to Tra Que Organic Farm, where you’ll wander through the abundant gardens and learn about traditional farming methods. Then cycle past lush rice paddies, stopping to take photographs and admire the grazing water buffalo.
Next, you’ll visit the bustling market, where you’ll learn to navigate and bargain like a local as you shop for fresh produce. Continue biking through the mangrove palm jungle, enjoy a bamboo basket boat ride, and test your crab fishing skills. Finish the day with a cooking class, where a local chef will teach you about the secrets of Vietnamese cooking. Regardless of your culinary skill level, after a day of adventure, the results are sure to be sublime!
The Hoi An Bike Tour, Boat Ride, and Cooking Class starts and ends in Hoi An with guaranteed departures.
- Hand-Crafted Insider Experiences
- Awesome Customer Service
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Easy Cancelation
Hoi An Bike Tour, Boat Ride, and Cooking Class Itinerary
8:00-8:30 Pickup from Hoi An
- Pickup from 7 centralized hotels in Hoi An.
Drive to the Tra Que Organic Farm
- Learn about local vegetables and traditional farming methods.
- Enjoy a bike tour through the countryside of Vietnam. Take the opportunity to photograph the beautiful rice paddies and water buffalo.
Hoi An Market
- Explore Hoi An's bustling market and buy some ingredients for your cooking class.
Traditional Bamboo Basket Boat Ride
- Hop on your bike and drive to the mangrove palm tree jungle. Then switch to a traditional bamboo basket boat and navigate through the beautiful canals of the palm tree jungle.
Cooking Class with a Local Chef
- After a morning full of activities you will reach the restaurant - enjoy a refreshing welcome drink and learn how to prepare traditional and authentic Vietnamese cuisine.
- Savor the meal you've prepared and receive a cookbook as a memory of this beautiful day.
13:30 Drop off in Hoi An
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
- A drop off in Da Nang is available for an additional cost.
If you have any questions about our Hoi An Bike Tour, Boat Ride, and Cooking Class, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Related Tours and Experiences
Best of Ho Chi Minh City & Mekong Delta 5 Day Tour PackageVietnam | 5 days package From $289 Per Person
Best of Hanoi and Nin Binh 5 Day Tour PackageVietnam | 5 days package From $249 Per Person
Ba Vi Village Eco Private Tour from HanoiVietnam | 10 hours tour From $59 Per Person
Hanoi Street Food TourVietnam | 3 hours tour From $49 Per Person
Hoi An Lantern Making Experience, Bicycle & Walking TourVietnam | 4 hours tour From $49 Per Person
Insider Hoi An Private City TourVietnam | 5 hours tour From $49 Per Person
Ho Chi Minh City Private Street Food Tour by MotorbikeVietnam | 4 hours tour From $69 Per Person
Exquisite Vietnam 13 Day Private Package TourVietnam | 13 days package From $2,699 Per Person
15 Day Vietnam Wellbeing & Yoga Private Package TourVietnam | 15 days tour From $5,395 Per Person
Flavors of Vietnam – 12 Day Gastronomical Private Package TourVietnam | 12 days package From $2,219 Per Person