Hoi An Bike Tour, Boat Ride, and Cooking Class Highlights
1Visit an agricultural village and learn about traditional farming practices
2Experience the hustle and bustle of Hoi An's market as you shop for fresh ingredients
3Explore rice paddies and mangrove jungles via bicycle and basket boat
4Learn how to prepare traditional Vietnamese dishes with a local chef
Why we chose this tourOur Hoi An Bike Tour, Boat Ride, and Cooking Class takes you off the beaten path to Vietnam's scenic countryside. First, you'll explore a local agricultural village and learn about traditional farming practices. Then hop on a bicycle and journey through rice paddies to the local market, where you'll shop for fresh ingredients and get a taste of the local culture. Continue biking through a mangrove jungle, then switch to a bamboo basket boat and try your hand at crab fishing. Finish the adventure with a cooking class, where you'll prepare traditional Vietnamese dishes and then feast on your creations.
Our Hoi An Bike Tour, Boat Ride, and Cooking Class is available every day and invites you to explore Vietnam’s scenic countryside and local flavors. You’ll begin your day with a visit to Tra Que Organic Farm, where you’ll wander through the abundant gardens and learn about traditional farming methods. Then cycle past lush rice paddies, stopping to take photographs and admire the grazing water buffalo.
Next, you’ll visit the bustling market, where you’ll learn to navigate and bargain like a local as you shop for fresh produce. Continue biking through the mangrove palm jungle, enjoy a bamboo basket boat ride, and test your crab fishing skills. Finish the day with a cooking class, where a local chef will teach you about the secrets of Vietnamese cooking. Regardless of your culinary skill level, after a day of adventure, the results are sure to be sublime!
The Hoi An Bike Tour, Boat Ride, and Cooking Class starts and ends in Hoi An with guaranteed departures.
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Hoi An Bike Tour, Boat Ride, and Cooking Class Itinerary
8:00-8:30 Pickup from Hoi An
- Pickup from 7 centralized hotels in Hoi An.
Drive to the Tra Que Organic Farm
- Learn about local vegetables and traditional farming methods.
- Enjoy a bike tour through the countryside of Vietnam. Take the opportunity to photograph the beautiful rice paddies and water buffalo.
Hoi An Market
- Explore Hoi An's bustling market and buy some ingredients for your cooking class.
Traditional Bamboo Basket Boat Ride
- Hop on your bike and drive to the mangrove palm tree jungle. Then switch to a traditional bamboo basket boat and navigate through the beautiful canals of the palm tree jungle.
Cooking Class with a Local Chef
- After a morning full of activities you will reach the restaurant - enjoy a refreshing welcome drink and learn how to prepare traditional and authentic Vietnamese cuisine.
- Savor the meal you've prepared and receive a cookbook as a memory of this beautiful day.
13:30 Drop off in Hoi An
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
- A drop off in Da Nang is available for an additional cost.
If you have any questions about our Hoi An Bike Tour, Boat Ride, and Cooking Class, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Book Hoi An Bike Tour, Boat Ride, and Cooking Class as a private tour, and customize the itinerary and locations for yourself, your family or a small group.