Ho Chi Minh Half Day City Tour Highlights
1Visit the opulent Jade Emperor Pagoda
2Take the day to discover the culture and history of Ho Chi Minh
3Dive into the history of the Vietnam War
4Admire French Colonial architecture throughout the city
Why we chose this tourOur Ho Chi Minh Half Day City Tour takes you through the complex past and rich present of this vibrant city, stopping at important historical and religious poitns along the way. Discover the city's secrets with your expert guide, and gain a better understanding of how the war changed this beautiful country irrevocably. This tour is available every day and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Ho Chi Minh Half Day City Tour Itinerary
7:30 AM or 1:00 PM - Pickup from Ho chi Minh City
- You will be picked up from Hotels in District 1
Guided tour of Ho Chi Minh City
- Your tour of Ho Chi Minh starts with a trip to the Reunification Palace, the very spot where the Vietnam War ended on April 30th, 1975, when a tank drove the President's gate.
- The local guide will tell you all about this momentous day, leading you to the War Remnants Museum, formerly known as the Museum of American War Crimes.
- The museum is filled with displays pointing to the futility of war, and the Requiem Exhibit is dedicated to journalists and photographers killed during the conflict.
- Marvel at the ruined jets, tanks, and cannons taken from the Americans in the inner courtyard, where they've been left to rust.
- Step further back in the past with a visit to the Notre Dame Cathedral and the Old Post Office, built at the end of the 1800's and both incredible examples of French colonial architecture.
- Every stone of the Cathedral was brought to Vietnam from France, and the 40 meter towers crowned with iron spires are an iconic part of the city's skyline.
- The Post Office is also a French colonial building, and the country's largest post office!
- Your last stop of the ay is the Jade Emperor Pagoda, built in 1909 to the supreme Taoist deity, and one of the most atmospheric temples in the city.
- Admire the exquisite woodcarvings, the fantastic statues, and the smell of incense that fills the air.
- Your tour will end at Bến Thành Market for you to explore the city more, or you can be taken back to your pickup point.
11:30 AM or 5:00 PM - Drop off in Ho Chi Minh City
- The tour ends at Bến Thành Market or your original pickup point, upon request.
If you have any questions about our Ho Chi Minh Half Day City Tour, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Book Ho Chi Minh Half Day City Tour as a private tour, and customize the itinerary and locations for yourself, your family or a small group.