Ho Chi Minh Half Day City Tour Highlights
01Visit the opulent Jade Emperor Pagoda
02Take the day to discover the culture and history of Ho Chi Minh
03Dive into the history of the Vietnam War
04Admire French Colonial architecture throughout the city
Why we chose this tourOur Ho Chi Minh Half Day City Tour takes you through the complex past and rich present of this vibrant city, stopping at important historical and religious poitns along the way. Discover the city's secrets with your expert guide, and gain a better understanding of how the war changed this beautiful country irrevocably. This tour is available every day and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist Journey
- Hand-Crafted Insider Experiences
- Awesome Customer Service
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Easy Cancelation
Ho Chi Minh Half Day City Tour Itinerary
7:30 AM or 1:00 PM - Pickup from Ho chi Minh City
- You will be picked up from Hotels in District 1
Guided tour of Ho Chi Minh City
- Your tour of Ho Chi Minh starts with a trip to the Reunification Palace, the very spot where the Vietnam War ended on April 30th, 1975, when a tank drove the President's gate.
- The local guide will tell you all about this momentous day, leading you to the War Remnants Museum, formerly known as the Museum of American War Crimes.
- The museum is filled with displays pointing to the futility of war, and the Requiem Exhibit is dedicated to journalists and photographers killed during the conflict.
- Marvel at the ruined jets, tanks, and cannons taken from the Americans in the inner courtyard, where they've been left to rust.
- Step further back in the past with a visit to the Notre Dame Cathedral and the Old Post Office, built at the end of the 1800's and both incredible examples of French colonial architecture.
- Every stone of the Cathedral was brought to Vietnam from France, and the 40 meter towers crowned with iron spires are an iconic part of the city's skyline.
- The Post Office is also a French colonial building, and the country's largest post office!
- Your last stop of the ay is the Jade Emperor Pagoda, built in 1909 to the supreme Taoist deity, and one of the most atmospheric temples in the city.
- Admire the exquisite woodcarvings, the fantastic statues, and the smell of incense that fills the air.
- Your tour will end at Bến Thành Market for you to explore the city more, or you can be taken back to your pickup point.
11:30 AM or 5:00 PM - Drop off in Ho Chi Minh City
- The tour ends at Bến Thành Market or your original pickup point, upon request.
NB - all timings on Ho Chi Minh Half Day City Tour are approximate
Ask a Question
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Ho Chi Minh Half Day City Tour, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Hotel pick up
Fully guided tour
Lunch and drinks
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
Please note that all travelers to Vietnam must have a valid Visa and medical travel insurance before they arrive to Vietnam
Special Cancelation Policy: Cancelation up to 48 hours before the start time of trip , will be refunded 95% (5 % handling fee.) Cancelation less than 48 hours before the start time of trip , will be fully charged
Related Tours and Experiences
Best of Ho Chi Minh City & Mekong Delta 5 Day Tour PackageVietnam | 5 days package From $289 Per Person
Best of Hanoi and Nin Binh 5 Day Tour PackageVietnam | 5 days package From $249 Per Person
Ba Vi Village Eco Private Tour from HanoiVietnam | 10 hours tour From $59 Per Person
Hanoi Street Food TourVietnam | 3 hours tour From $49 Per Person
Hoi An Lantern Making Experience, Bicycle & Walking TourVietnam | 4 hours tour From $49 Per Person
Insider Hoi An Private City TourVietnam | 5 hours tour From $49 Per Person
Ho Chi Minh City Private Street Food Tour by MotorbikeVietnam | 4 hours tour From $69 Per Person
Exquisite Vietnam 13 Day Private Package TourVietnam | 13 days package From $2,699 Per Person
15 Day Vietnam Wellbeing & Yoga Private Package TourVietnam | 15 days tour From $5,395 Per Person
Flavors of Vietnam – 12 Day Gastronomical Private Package TourVietnam | 12 days package From $2,219 Per Person