Ho Chi Minh City Private Street Food Tour by Motorbike Highlights
1Explore bustling Ho Chi Minh City from the back of a thundering motorbike
2Taste South Vietnamese food and learn about their traditions
3See Ho Chi Minh's nightlife with the help of a local guide
4Finish the tour off with a unique sweet soup desert
Why we chose this tourOur Ho Chi Minh City Street Food Tour by Motorbike is a thrilling ride through Ho Chi Minh's back streets to explore its incredible street food and hidden secrets with the help of one of our local partners that knows the city inside and out. You'll taste a variety of snacks, both sweet and savory, as you experience Ho Chi Minh's nightlife for yourself and see the best that it has to offer visitors! This tour is available every day and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist JourneyHand-Crafted Insider Experiences
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Small Group Size
Ho Chi Minh City Private Street Food Tour by Motorbike Itinerary
17:30 - Pickup from Ho Chi Minh City
- You will be picked up from your hotel in Ho Chi Minh's City Center.
Guided Street Food Tour of Ho Chi Minh City
- Your tour starts in the early evening when your English-speaking guide will meet you at the hotel, giving you a safety briefing on how to ride on the bake of a motorbike before you rush through the city to savor all that Ho Chi Minh City has to offer.
- Wind through small alleys and hidden streets, tasting the most unique dishes that the city has to offer while learning about their history and cultural significance from your knowledgeable guide.
- You'll make a total of 4 stops for snacks along the way, and the foods will include Vietnamese pancakes, fresh spring rolls, oyster porridge, grilled meat or crab with noodles, barbecue, local beers, steamed rice rolls, and a few types of a sweet soup dessert.
- Halfway through your tour, get off the bikes and onto the ground to see Ho Chi Minh's nightlife, exploring the hidden gems that most visitors never even hear about while tasting the best of Ho Chi Minh's street food.
- The tour ends with a stop for barbecue and dessert before you return to your hotel from some well-deserved rest.
22:00 - Drop off at Ho Chi Minh City
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
NB - all timings on Ho Chi Minh City Private Street Food Tour by Motorbike are approximate
Ask a Question
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Ho Chi Minh City Private Street Food Tour by Motorbike, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Availability and Pricing
Door-to-door pick-up & drop-off services
Fully guided tour
Food as mentioned in the itinerary
Helmet, rain ponch (if needed)
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
Comfortable, closed shoes
Sunglasses & sunscreen
Please note that all travelers to Vietnam must have a valid Visa and medical travel insurance before they arrive to Vietnam
Please let us know if you are vegetarian, vegan or have any diet restrictions