Hiking, Snorkeling & Cooking Experience in Santorini Highlights
01Trek through traditional vineyards and pass deserted chapels
02Craft a regional feast with the guidance of an expert local chef
03Hike the island and see unparalleled views of all of Santorini
04Enjoy the lunch you prepare in the company of locals
Why we chose this tourOur Hiking, Snorkeling & Cooking Experience in Santorini showcases all the best that Santorini has to offer, from gorgeous views and culinary creations to beachside adventures and fascinating history. You'll see a new side of the island and discover secrets about preparing Greek cuisine that you'll be able to take home with you! This tour is available every Tuesday and Friday and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist Journey
- We hand-pick each tour and experience which we offer
- Led by a true local expert full of passion
- Hassle-free experience promise. We take care of everything so you just have to enjoy
- Great memories and the best stories guaranteed
- Easy booking, easy cancelation and best price guaranteed
Hiking, Snorkeling & Cooking Experience in Santorini Itinerary
9:00 - Pickup from your hotel
- You will be picked up from your hotel.
Guided Hike and Snorkeling Experience
- Begin the day with a pick up from your hotel and head to your starting point near the Church of the Dormition of Holy Mary just outside of Akrotiri, a traditional village in southwest Santorini.
- Trek through historic vineyards and past deserted chapels as you zigzag across the slopes of the caldera, enjoying incredible views of both sides of this stunning island.
- Snorkel along the shore of Mesa Pigadia, enjoying the cool waters after your hike all over the island.
Traditional Cooking Class & Lunch
- Transfer to your cooking class, where you'll meet a local chef and learn insider tips and tricks for preparing a traditional Greek feast.
- After you've created your masterpiece, savor the flavors of your dishes in the company of locals, and head back to your hotel to finish the day off.
13:00 - Drop off at your hotel
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
NB - all timings on Hiking, Snorkeling & Cooking Experience in Santorini are approximate
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Hiking, Snorkeling & Cooking Experience in Santorini, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Transportation to and from your hotel
Fully guided tour
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
Small backpack with bottled water - Please bring Your own personal water bottle. As part of our environmental policy and actions, we are committed to eliminating the use of plastic water bottles
Comfortable clothes (preferably quick-drying material: cotton or polycotton not denim)
Dry change of clothes Swimsuit
Light hiking shoes or hiking boots
Sunglasses & sunscreen
Hat or beanie
Waterproof jacket/membrane (for the rainy days)
The minimum age required is 6 years old
No hiking experience needed
Related Tours and Experiences
Mykonos Private Shore ExcursionGreece | 5 hour tour From $550 Per Group
Mykonos Small Group TourGreece | 4.5 hour tour From $105 Per Person
Mykonos Private Jeep TourGreece | 4 hour tour From $499 Per Group
Mykonos Private Guided TourGreece | 4.5 hour tour From $530 Per Group
Achilleion, Kanoni & Corfu Town Private TourGreece | 4 hour tour From $719 Per Group
Paleokastritsa Monastery, Kanoni & Corfu Town TourGreece | 4 hour tour From $689 Per Group
Santorini Wine Roads Sunset TourGreece | 4.5 hour tour From $179 Per Person
Craft Beer & Spirits Tasting Tour in SantoriniGreece | 4 hour tour From $149 Per Person
Greek Food & Wine Tasting Tour in SantoriniGreece | 4.5 hour tour From $199 Per Person
Santorini Insider TourGreece | 5 hour tour From $179 Per Person