1Trek through traditional vineyards and pass deserted chapels
2Craft a regional feast with the guidance of an expert local chef
3Hike the island and see unparalleled views of all of Santorini
4Enjoy the lunch you prepare in the company of locals
Why we chose this tourOur Hiking, Snorkeling & Cooking Experience in Santorini showcases all the best that Santorini has to offer, from gorgeous views and culinary creations to beachside adventures and fascinating history. You'll see a new side of the island and discover secrets about preparing Greek cuisine that you'll be able to take home with you! This tour is available every Tuesday and Friday and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Itinerary - Hiking, Snorkeling & Cooking Experience in Santorini
9:00 - Pickup from your hotel
- You will be picked up from your hotel.
Guided Hike and Snorkeling Experience
- Begin the day with a pick up from your hotel and head to your starting point near the Church of the Dormition of Holy Mary just outside of Akrotiri, a traditional village in southwest Santorini.
- Trek through historic vineyards and past deserted chapels as you zigzag across the slopes of the caldera, enjoying incredible views of both sides of this stunning island.
- Snorkel along the shore of Mesa Pigadia, enjoying the cool waters after your hike all over the island.
Traditional Cooking Class & Lunch
- Transfer to your cooking class, where you'll meet a local chef and learn insider tips and tricks for preparing a traditional Greek feast.
- After you've created your masterpiece, savor the flavors of your dishes in the company of locals, and head back to your hotel to finish the day off.
13:00 - Drop off at your hotel
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
If you have any questions about our Hiking, Snorkeling & Cooking Experience in Santorini, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Book Hiking, Snorkeling & Cooking Experience in Santorini as a private tour, and customize the itinerary and locations for yourself, your family or a small group.