Highlights of Jordan 3 Day Tour from Amman or the Dead Sea Highlights
1Enjoy a day in the northern part of Jordan and discover Madaba, Jerash, and Mount Nebo
2Explore the Nabetean Rose City with a local guide and discover the highlights like the Treasury, al Siq, and the Tombs
3Experience an authentic Bedouin Experience and a traditional dinner in Wadi Rum
4Discover the extraordinary desert of Wadi Rum during the Jeep Safari
Why we chose this tourOur Highlights of Jordan 3 Day Tour From Amman gives you the chance to discover the best that Jordan has to offer, from ancient sites to natural wonders. This extensive tour will give you a better understanding of Jordan's storied past, and an in-depth look at the awe-inspiring splendor that covers this country. From spots mentioned in the bible to forgotten cities, you'll be stepping into a unique and fascinating version of the past, while your days spend in the wilds of Jordan are sure to awe you with their otherworldly beauty. Don't miss the chance to experience the highlights of Jordan with a knowledgeable guide! This tour is available every Tuesday and Friday and leaves with guaranteed depatures.
Book With Tourist JourneyHand-Crafted Insider Experiences
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Highlights of Jordan 3 Day Tour from Amman or the Dead Sea Itinerary
Day 1 - Northern Jordan
- Begin your day from your Amman hotel or from the Sheikh Hussein Border Crossing, heading to the ancient stronghold of Jerash, a city in use since the Bronze Age.
- Tour the ruins outside of the city, which showcase one of the most extensive and impressive Roman cities in the world, and including the Forum, the Temple of Artemis, and Hadrian's arch.
- Move to Madaba to marvel at the Byzantine and Greek Orthodox churches, intricate mosaics, and their vast collection of artifacts.
- Gaze across the Holy Land from Mount Nebo, the same point where Moses first glimpsed the land after walking 40 years in the desert, and enjoy unparalleled panoramic views across the wilderness.
- Stay overnight in a hotel at Petra.
Day 2 - Petra
- Spend the day in Petra, a city that was lost to the outside world for eons and then crowned one of the 7 Wonders of the World.
- From the ancient mausoleums to the facades that seem to grow from the hills themselves, the rosy hues of this historical wonder are breathtaking.
- Explore this wondrous site with an in-depth guided tour before being given time to hike or explore on your own.
- Spend your night in an authentic Bedouin camp and experience the hospitality that these nomads are famous for, while sleeping under the stars and enjoying traditional Bedouin cuisine in the wilds of Wadi Rum.
Day 3 - Wadi Rum
- Your final day will be spent in an action-packed exploration of Wadi Rum, often called the Valley of the Moon, and the site for many a Hollywood movie.
- Discover this rugged lunar landscape from a Desert Jeep on a safari you're sure not to forget!
- End your day with a visit to Aqaba, Jordan's only port city and a bustling hub for activity on the Red Sea, with an exploration of the vivid local markets.
- Tour ends in Aqaba or at the Israeli ‘Arava’ Border.
NB - all timings on Highlights of Jordan 3 Day Tour from Amman or the Dead Sea are approximate
Ask a Question
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Highlights of Jordan 3 Day Tour from Amman or the Dead Sea, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Availability and Pricing
Fully guided tour
1 Overnight in a 3* Hotel in Petra
1 Overnight in a Bedouin Camp in Wadi Rum
Dinner in the Bedouin Camp
Breakfast on day 2 and 3
Lunch on day 3
Meals not mentioned
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
Modest clothing is recommended (no short skirts, low cut shirts or garment revealing the midriff). Headscarves are not required.
ATM card or cash (USD or JOD) for tips
The tour ends in Aqaba/Arava Border Crossing
Cancelation policy: You may cancel via email up to 72 hours before the tour departure time for a 95% refund.
In winter months, overnight will be in hotel in Aqaba (in double room) due to low temperatures in the Bedouin camp - Dinner will not be included
Price is based on double occupancy, for single occupancy there is a 25 USD supplement
For those who prefer to stay in a hotel in Aqaba instead of the Bedouin Camp this is available with no extra cost, but dinner is not included
There is the option to upgrade to a Chalet or Martian tent in Wadi Rum - subject to availability
NB: all times are approximate