Highlights of Jordan 3 Day Tour from Amman or the Dead Sea Highlights
01Enjoy a day in the northern part of Jordan and discover Madaba, Jerash, and Mount Nebo
02Explore the Nabetean Rose City with a local guide and discover the highlights like the Treasury, al Siq, and the Tombs
03Experience an authentic Bedouin Experience and a traditional dinner in Wadi Rum and sleep in deluxe tent with AC, heating and private bathroom.
04Discover the extraordinary desert of Wadi Rum during the Jeep Safari
Why we chose this tourOur Highlights of Jordan 3 Day Tour From Amman gives you the chance to discover the best that Jordan has to offer, from ancient sites to natural wonders. This extensive tour will give you a better understanding of Jordan's storied past, and an in-depth look at the awe-inspiring splendor that covers this country. From spots mentioned in the bible to forgotten cities, you'll be stepping into a unique and fascinating version of the past, while your days spend in the wilds of Jordan are sure to awe you with their otherworldly beauty. Don't miss the chance to experience the highlights of Jordan with a knowledgeable guide! This tour is available every Tuesday and Friday and leaves with guaranteed depatures.
Book With Tourist Journey
- We hand-craft each tour package which we offer
- Each tour and experience is led by a true local expert full of passion
- Hassle-free experience promise. We take care of everything so you just have to enjoy
- Choose the hotels you stay at from our curated selection
- Great memories and the best stories guaranteed
- Easy booking, easy cancelation and best price guaranteed
Highlights of Jordan 3 Day Tour from Amman or the Dead Sea Itinerary
Day 1 - Northern Jordan
- Begin your day from your Amman hotel or from the Sheikh Hussein Border Crossing, heading to the ancient stronghold of Jerash, a city in use since the Bronze Age.
- Tour the ruins outside of the city, which showcase one of the most extensive and impressive Roman cities in the world, and including the Forum, the Temple of Artemis, and Hadrian's arch.
- You'll take a tour of the historic ruins of Amman, including the Citadel and the singular Roman Theater, King Abdullah Mosque (outside visit) before enjoying some free time in the markets to explore on your own.
- Your days ends in Amman, for a dinner and relaxing stay overnight (Dinner included).
Day 2 - Mount Nebo, Madaba, Wadi Rum
- After a delicious breakfast at the hotel, you'll head to Mount Nebo, the place where Moses is buried.
- Enjoy the view from the top of the mountain seeing the Jordan Valley, the Dead Sea, and Jericho in the other bank of the Jordan River
- Visit Madaba, best known for its Byzantine and Umayyad mosaics, especially a large Byzantine-era mosaic map of The Holy Land. Visit Madaba's most spectacular churches around the world: ST. George church where you will find the Mosaic Map of Jerusalem painted on the floor of the church
- Drive through the wonderful landscape to Wadi Rum and enjoy a Jeep Safari tour
- Arrive at the Bedouin camp for an authentic dinner in the desert
- Overnight in Wadi Rum with a glamping style exprience
Optional Add-onsOptional sunset camel ride and stargazing experience
Day 3 - Wadi Rum
- Wake up to the breathtaking views of the desert and enjoy breakfast at the campsite
- Drive through King's Way to the lost city of Petra, with stunning views of Wadi al Mujib, a river canyon that flows into the Dead Sea, the Shobak castle, an imposing Crusader fortress, and Dana, a city on the edge of a canyon with one of the largest nature preserves in Jordan.
- Enter the amazing city of Petra: The two thousand-years-old city and UNESCO world heritage site
- Visit the iconic sites and some of the beaten track places of Petra, those spots who tourists are not usually able to see due to time restrictions
Optional Add-onsOptional early camel ride at sunrise
NB - all timings on Highlights of Jordan 3 Day Tour from Amman or the Dead Sea are approximate
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Highlights of Jordan 3 Day Tour from Amman or the Dead Sea, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Fully guided tour
1 Overnight in a 3* Hotel in Petra
1 Overnight in a Bedouin Camp in Wadi Rum in Deluxe Tent with air conditioning / heating and private bathroom
Dinner in the Bedouin Camp
Breakfast on day 2 and 3
Lunch on day 3
Meals not mentioned
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
Modest clothing is recommended (no short skirts, low cut shirts or garment revealing the midriff). Headscarves are not required.
ATM card or cash (USD or JOD) for tips
The tour ends in Aqaba/Arava Border Crossing
In winter months, overnight will be in hotel in Aqaba (in double room) due to low temperatures in the Bedouin camp - Dinner will not be included
Price is based on double occupancy, for single occupancy there is a 25 USD supplement
For those who prefer to stay in a hotel in Aqaba instead of the Bedouin Camp this is available with no extra cost, but dinner is not included
There is the option to upgrade to a Martian tent in Wadi Rum - subject to availability
You may cancel via email up to 72 hours before the tour departure time for a 95% refund.
Related Tours and Experiences
Sayadia Cooking Class with a Local in AqabaJordan | 3 hour tour From $59 Per Person
Red Sea Cruise & Snorkeling Experience from AqabaJordan | 3 hour tour From $80 Per Person
Stargazing Experience in Wadi Rum from AqabaJordan | 4 hour tour From $105 Per Person
Jabal Umm Ad Dami Private Hiking Tour from AqabaJordan | 11 hour tour From $159 Per Person
Wadi al Hasa Private Hiking Tour from AqabaJordan | 11 hour tour From $95 Per Person
2 day Petra and Wadi Rum Private Tour from Amman and the Dead SeaJordan | 2 days tour From $249 Per Person
Petra 1 Day Private Tour from Amman and the Dead SeaJordan | 1 day tour From $159 Per Person
PCR Covid Test across JordanJordan From $99 Per Person
PCR Covid Test at the Dead SeaJordan From $99 Per Person
PCR Covid Test in Wadi RumJordan From $99 Per Person