Highlights of Jordan 4 Day Tour from Amman or the Dead Sea Highlights
1Spend a singular day at the UNESCO World Heritage Site and one of the Seven Wonders of the World, Petra
2Explore all that Amman has to offer, from ancient archaeological ruins to modern markets
3Dive into Jordanian nature with a trip to Wadi Rum and a scenic drive to Petra
4Experience authentic Bedouin hospitality and spend a night under the glowing desert skies
Why we chose this tourOur Highlights of Jordan 4 Day Tour from Amman or the Dead Sea takes you across this ancient and rugged country, showing you all the best that Jordan has to offer. From modern metropolises with bustling markets to the ruins and remnants of ancient cities, you'll experience Jordan on a unique and comprehensive tour led by expert guides. With the chance add on thrilling optional experiences, like camel and hot air balloon rides, this trip is sure to make a lasting impression! This tour is available every Tuesday and Friday and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Highlights of Jordan 4 Day Tour from Amman or the Dead Sea Itinerary
Day 1 - Northern Jordan
- After being picked up from your hotel in Amman or the Dead Sea, you'll be transferred to the ancient Roman ruins at Jerash to marvel at the Temple of Artemis and Hadrian's arch with the help of an expert local guide.
- You'll stop at Mount Nebo if your tour is happening between April and September, to see Israel from the same point Moses is rumored to have seen the promised land for the first time!
- Your days ends in Amman, for a dinner and relaxing stay overnight(Dinner included).
Day 2 - Amman
- After a delicious breakfast at the hotel, you'll take a tour of the historic ruins of Amman, including the Citadel and the singular Roman Theater, before enjoying some free time in the markets to explore on your own.
- In the afternoon, you'll take the King's Way to the lost city of Petra, with stunning views of Wadi al Mujib, a river canyon that flows into the Dead Sea, the Shobak castle, an imposing Crusader fortress, and Dana, a city on the edge of a canyon with one of the largest nature preserves in Jordan.
- You have the option to take the "Petra by Night" tour for an additional fee, and this extraordinary experience shows you the ruins of Petra lit only by candlelight under the vast desert sky.
- Overnight in Petra (dinner Included).
Optional Add-ons“Petra by night”, tickets to purchase on the site (17 JOD per person) Can be arranged in Petra
Day 3 - Petra
- Today is your day to discover the lost city and UNESCO World Heritage Site with professional help from a licensed local guide for the first part of the day, with the afternoon to explore independently.
- From the famous tombs and facades to expansive panoramic views, you'll get to discover all that this stunning city has to offer.
- You'll end your day with a stay in an authentic Bedouin camp, enjoying traditional foods and their warm hospitality while you gear up for your last day of adventures.
- Overnight in Bedouin Camp in Wadi Rum(Breakfast and dinner included).
Day 4 - Wadi Rum
- Your last day begins with a leisurely breakfast and a later start before you jump into a Jeep for a safari tour of the Wadi Rum Reserve led by a local Bedouin driver.
- This otherworldy landscape has been used time and again as the surface of Mars for Hollywood movies, and your breath is sure to be taken away by the barren vistas.
- Your tour ends in Aqaba, with time to explore the markets and enjoy a fantastic lunch, and transport to the border in Aqaba if needed.
Optional Add-onsOptional hot air balloon and camel rides, to be arranged locally, additional fees will apply - To be booked in the Bedouin camp
If you have any questions about our Highlights of Jordan 4 Day Tour from Amman or the Dead Sea, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Book Highlights of Jordan 4 Day Tour from Amman or the Dead Sea as a private tour, and customize the itinerary and locations for yourself, your family or a small group.