1Explore the impressive Roman ruins of Jerash and the renowned Byzantine mosaics of Madaba
2Visit Amman, Jordan’s cosmopolitan capital city, and the serene seaside resort of Aqaba
3Discover the red city of Petra and see its iconic ruins including the Siq, Treasury, Tombs, and Theater
4Explore the spectacular Wadi Rum desert on a Jeep safari after a night in an authentic Bedouin camp deep in the desert
Why we chose this tourOur Highlights of Jordan 4 Day Tour shows you the best of this incredible country, rich with vibrant history, stunning natural splendor, and bustling modern cities just waiting to be explored. This tour shows you the remnants of ancient civilizations, awe-inspiring landscapes, and singular cultural experiences and exploration on this all-inclusive guided journey through the Hashemite Kingdom. From the seaside resort of Aqaba to the hidden beauty of Madaba, you don't want to miss this. This tour is available every Tuesday and Friday and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Itinerary - Highlights of Jordan 4 Day Tour
Day 1 -Northern Jordan
- Your first day begins in Tel Aviv or Jerusalem with modern, air-conditioned transportation whisking you away to the ancient and well- preserved Roman ruins at Jerash before heading to Madaba to marvel at the Byzantine floor mosaics that cover the churches across the city.
- If you're on the trip from April to October, you'll make a stop at Mount Nebo, the spot where Moses is said to have seen the Promised Land for the first time, to enjoy some incredible panoramic views before continuing on to Amman.
- Overnight in Amman(Dinner included).
Day 2 - Amman
- Your day in Amman begins with a look at some of the city's most famous Roman remnants: the Citadel, located on a strategic hill that has been used since Neolithic times, and the Theater, which is still in use today because of its magnificent acoustics.
- After that, you can take some time to walk through the markets on your own, getting a real taste for authentic Jordanian life before heading on to Petra.
- Taking a scenic route, you'll pass the natural canyons and rivers of Wadi Mujib and the nature preserves at Dana, as well as the Crusaders fortress of Shobak.
- Overnight in Petra(Dinner included).
Optional Add-onsOptional tour- Petra by Night, which offers you the chance to see these stunning ruins lit only by candles under the starry skies.
Day 3 - Petra
- Your day begins bright and early with a tour of Petra's highlights, like the Obelisk Tomb and Al Siq, with the help of a licensed local guide.
- The entire day will be spent wandering the eerie red ruins of this forgotten city, going from the most well-known sites to hidden corners, and you'll leave with a new appreciation for one of the Seven Wonders of the World.
- Your night will be spent in a traditional Bedouin camp with a dinner of authentic food and incredible hospitality.
- Overnight in Wadi Rum Camp(Dinner Included).
Day 4 - Wadi Rum
- The final day of your adventure starts with some leisure time to enjoy a relaxing breakfast and any of the optional experiences you can add on.
- Begin your explorations for the day with a Jeep Safari through the wilds of Wadi Rum, a red desert that looks like the landscape of Mars and has starred in many a movie, with a local Bedouin guide leading your way.
- After your excursion, it's time to head to Aqaba to spend some free time in the markets and grab a lunch on your own before heading back to the border with Israel.
- Finish your tour in Jerusalem or Tel Aviv
Optional Add-onsHot air balloon or camel rides, to be arranged at the camp.
If you have any questions about our Highlights of Jordan 4 Day Tour, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Book Highlights of Jordan 4 Day Tour as a private tour, and customize the itinerary and locations for yourself, your family or a small group.