Highlights of Granada 6 Day Tour Package Highlights
1Choose your own hotel from our carefully curated hotel collection
2Walk through the Old Town with an expert guide for a tapas tasting
3Visit Córdoba, the Andalusian hotspot for culture and charm
4Spend each day with a different local specialist to see a new side of Spain
5Enjoy a flamenco show at the Sacromonte Gypsy Caves after a tapas tour
6Use a free day to explore our suggested highlights or other gems in Granada
Why we chose this tourOur Highlights of Granada 6 Day Tour Package is a whirlwind journey through Andalusia, exploring the historic and culinary offerings of gorgeous Granada and unique experiences in charming Córdoba, showing off a different side of this singular culture and stunning scenery. Explore Albaicin, the historic Arab Quarter, on a comprehensive tapas tour, discover the incredible offerings of nearby cities, watch traditional Flamenco dancers in a family-owned cave near Sacramonte, and immerse yourself in this unforgettable corner of Spain. This tour is available every day and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist JourneyHand-Crafted Insider Experiences
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Small Group Size
Highlights of Granada 6 Day Tour Package Itinerary
Day 1 - Arrival in Granada
- Land in Granada and make your way to your hotel to start your explorations of Granada or rest up and get ready for some adventures!
- Overnight in Granada.
Day 2 - Granada Old Town & Albaicin Tapas Tour
- Begin the day at Plaza Nueva, actually the oldest plaza in Granada, and then follow your guide to the labyrinthine streets of the oldest neighborhood, Albaicin.
- The city's historic Arab Quarter, grand architecture sits next to a street of tea houses and bustling shops, always busy with life.
- Start the tasting tour with a dish inspired by the area itself and then continue to the central market to marvel at the numerous goods for sale.
- Along your stroll, taste regional specialties like jamon asadao and local drinks before continuing your walk around the charming area.
- As you taste tapas, you'll also dive into the history of Granada, stopping at the hidden crypts of Ferdinand and Isabella.
- The day ends at a lively tavern in the heart of Granada for a tasting of pionono, a local dessert with a unique history.
- Continue your journey through the old town, or return to your hotel to rest for another day of adventures.
- Overnight in Granada (Tapas tasting included).
Day 3 - Córdoba Tour
- Meet your local expert for the day in your hotel before leaving Granada for the verdant Andalusian countryside, passing olive groves and vineyards along the way.
- Today's modern roads pass along ancient routes used by traders, merchants, armies, religious pilgrims, and that fleeing persecution.
- Reach Córdoba and make your way to the old town and Jewish Quarter, both areas full of twisting walkways, overflowing pots of vibrant flowers, and colorful shops displaying edible wonders.
- Taste the city's best treats with tastings of traditional tapas, including salmorejo, and then make your way to the Guadalquivir River for a historical tour.
- The banks are lined with everything from ancient mills and expansive patios that add a touch of charm to the city, as well as the famous Roman Bridge.
- Make your final stops at the Mezquita, a singular building that's a half mosque and half cathedral, before visiting an exquisite synagogue and returning to Granada.
- Overnight in Granada (Snacks along the way included).
Day 4 - Free Day in Granada
- Take your free day to explore Granada on your own, and maybe try a walk along Cuesta de Chino, a curving path that leads to the top of the city's hills.
- Enjoy panoramic views over the city, and then make your way to Parque Federico García Lorca to visit Europe's largest rose garden.
- We recommend finishing your day at Damasqueros for a traditional Andalusian dinner, and a walk through the old town for some classic cocktails.
- Overnight in Granada.
Day 5 - Tapas Trail & Gypsy Flamenco Show
- Explore the dazzling past of Granada with a walk through another of the city's old quarters, and end the night in some historic gypsy caves on the city's outskirts.
- Wind your way through the Christian Quarter on your way to a local tavern to try some regional delicacies paired with a complimentary drink.
- Taste treats like toasted croquettes, luscious meatballs, and roasted ham before returning to Albaicin to try some new eateries in this familiar area.
- Leave behind the whitewashing streets of the old town for a stroll to Sacromonte, an area filled with ancient caves traditionally occupied by gypsies.
- Enjoy a flamenco exhibition in this family-owned cave for a once-in-a-lifetime experience that ends your Spanish tour package!
- Overnight in Granada (Tapas and limited drinks included).
Day 6 - Departure
- On the last day of your tour, we wish you well on your next journey, wherever it may take you!
NB - all timings on Highlights of Granada 6 Day Tour Package are approximate
Ask a Question
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Highlights of Granada 6 Day Tour Package, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
All touring and accomodation
Meals & Tastings as mentioned in the itinerary
Cordoba: Guided visit to the monuments (except Sundays, private supplement available); Entrance tickets to the Mosque and Synagogue (dependent on opening hours)
Anything not mentioned above
Personal travel insurance
Each day will be led by an expert local guide to provide an enhanced experience along Tourist Journey's values.
You can choose your hotel from our hand-picked selection during the booking process.
The order of the days might change because we optimize the itinerary to provide the best experience.
On Sundays it is only possible to visit the Mosque with a private guide. If you are interested in a private guided tour on Sunday, please book the optional guide.
Menu can be adapted to vegetarians and allergies (please let us know beforehand)